Dragon Age 3 and Mass Effect 4 devs will be at PAX Australia (me too)

http://www.examiner.com/article/dragon-age-3-and-mass-effect-4-developer-announces-pax-australia-plans

Bioware, the company behind the upcoming “Dragon Age 3: Inquisition” and “Mass Effect 4,” has announced their plans for the upcoming PAX Australia event. According to a report by Player Attack on May 22, the studio revealed that several of its developers will be holding a panel to meet with their fans on July 19. You can check out some screens from the third main title of the “Dragon Age” series in the slideshow at the top of this article.

On a side note I'll be there too .. Hopefully I'll be able take photos for you all!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

is there a rough date for PAX australia?

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

They butchered Dragon Age 2, anything would be an improvement over what they delivered with that.

is there a rough date for PAX australia?

Friday-Sunday 19th-21st July.. I have taken time off work for this since I work mon-fri.

Tickets are sold out. You can try emailing them to get on the waiting list.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

They butchered Dragon Age 2, anything would be an improvement over what they delivered with that.

Well it'll still be published by EA so... never say never...

I am looking forward for these games but when they choose to extend a franchise which was supposed to have ended (ME4), especially if it's one of my favourites, I'm afraid they might be stretching it out and milking their customers, (Assassin's Creed is a good example for me).

So I will watch a few videos and hopefully play the demo (BioWare usually makes one) before spending the money and potentially ruining the franchise for myself, and day one DLC is pretty much sure to happen with both of these :(.