Convince me to switch to Dota 2 from LoL

I have been playing League of Legends for about 2 years now, and have met my best friends through LoL. Been getting burnt out recently with it, and I've always wanted to get more into Dota 2, but it always seemed so complicated and had a high skill floor.

So I want you guy to convert me to play Dota 2 more than League of Legends.

-XI

I don't think we can "Convert" you to play dota 2 more.

Just play the one you want to play :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I tried Dota 2 and I didn't like it.It's not complicated or harder,it's just a different META.In DOTA the only thing you really need to do is farm your minions till late game then all push together and see who wins.As a long-term LoL player,that's not how I'm used to the game,so I tried to play it like LoL and failed.

I personally don't like Dota 2,I still prefer LoL over it,even with it's community.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dota 2 has more "elitist" players than LoL, but the community overall is more enjoyable than LoL.

There are still some dribblers who play the game, but as a rule of thumb, the teams you get are not as bad as LoL.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

why not stay away from both I know people that have lost their lives in them

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have been playing League of Legends for about 2 years now, and have met my best friends through LoL. Been getting burnt out recently with it, and I've always wanted to get more into Dota 2, but it always seemed so complicated and had a high skill floor.

So I want you guy to convert me to play Dota 2 more than League of Legends.

-XI

I have three friends who were complete LoL fanatics for the last couple of years. Now they all play Dota 2. There's probably something to it, why not just give it a try?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Higher skill ceiling means higher challenge. There are so many kind of meta game you can have in the game. Not to mention the game punishes on mistakes especially going to break base. Finally, stalemates (a state where neither teams have advantage over another an 1 team fight to break the game) can be very fun and nerve wrecking.