Whoopsie! Microsoft Forgets to Register Xbox One Domains

qwertywarrior

Fail...

Well seems like the new Xbox is doing great!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Doesn't seem necessary to have that domain anyway considering they would just use it to redirect the person to Xbox.com. Most people don't type URL's anyway, they just search it on Google and go with whatever comes up at the top, which in this case will still be Xbox.com

it apears they were too focused on TV, sports, and CoD....

Quite possible they were to excited about the new CoD having graphics similar to that which the PC had for years.  And maybe a bit with fantasy football. 

http://xboxone.com seems to be parked by GoDaddy, you can get it for $8. and http://xbox1.com is Japanese Google's translation wont work were i am. but still i should get the domain and put like 100 google ads on it. :P

quickly some buy it and sell it microsoft :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol nice one Microsoft

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

yes! its $70 to "contact" the owner its parked :/ i would get it if it was $8 then put LOTS OF ADS ON IT!

EDIT: ran a WhoIs on xboxone.com http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=xboxone.com

put ps4 ads on it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

put ps4 ads on it

ya and Nintendo. haha 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

ya and Nintendo. haha 

put ps4 ads on it

i don't have than type  of money its registered for 5 more years and its like $80 to contact the person let alone get the domain. then i have to make the site (too tell you the truth the site is the easy part of getting parked domains). but maybe if i find another one. i should get a html page full of ads ready if i ever need to use it. 

~FRED

they were clearing over worked on fixing window 8 that they forgot this, i mean FIXING 8 is a big task

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

they were clearing over worked on fixing window 8 that they forgot this, i mean FIXING 8 is a big task

well of course its a big task lol, they should just start from scratch.

I bet they just have to negotiate with the guy sitting on that domain 

I bet they just have to negotiate with the guy sitting on that domain 

yes and that owner might  become a millionaire.