firefox acting up :c

Swndlr

so since ive been using firefox.

laggy scrolling (ive tried a few things and it is still laggy)

when i click on the "forums" thing at the top of the screen to get to the main hub page, it signs me out :c

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

so since ive been using firefox.

laggy scrolling (ive tried a few things and it is still laggy)

when i click on the "forums" thing at the top of the screen to get to the main hub page, it signs me out :c

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp

try explorer :P

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

try explorer :P

ive done it already. when i use ie, its smoother and still scales correctly but it doesnt let me reply to posts on the ltt forums :c

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

ive done it already. when i use ie, its smoother and still scales correctly but it doesnt let me reply to posts on the ltt forums :c

chrome?

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

If you don't mind using 2-3 times more ram, there is Chrome. You could also give Waterfox a go. I'm using that currently and outside of Google not getting their act together by making a 64 bit Google Voice plugin, it runs fine.

If you don't mind using 2-3 times more ram, there is Chrome. You could also give Waterfox a go. I'm using that currently and outside of Google not getting their act together by making a 64 bit Google Voice plugin, it runs fine.

the other options rn are chromium and ie and maybe this waterfox you speak of. chrome looks horrible on 3200x1800.

the other options rn are chromium and ie and maybe this waterfox you speak of. chrome looks horrible on 3200x1800.

Waterfox is basically 64bit built from the ground up Firefox. All your settings, bookmarks, plugins ect from Firefox will automatically be transferred to Waterfox if you choose to try it.

Waterfox is basically 64bit built from the ground up Firefox. All your settings, bookmarks, plugins ect from Firefox will automatically be transferred to Waterfox if you choose to try it.

will it use more battery than firefox when im on battery power? i stopped w/ chrome because it looked bad at this res and used 10x more battery

will it use more battery than firefox when im on battery power? i stopped w/ chrome because it looked bad at this res and used 10x more battery

Dunno about battery, but it's a lot more efficient than Chrome with the resources. We're talking Chrome taking up 6GB of ram vs 3.xGB with Waterfox with my surfing habits with tabs. Doesn't hurt to try and see.

Dunno about battery, but it's a lot more efficient than Chrome with the resources. We're talking Chrome taking up 6GB of ram vs 3.xGB with Waterfox with my surfing habits with tabs. Doesn't hurt to try and see.

ill give it a try in the morning.. i need to sleep :S