Do any of you still play LBP 1 on PS3?

Tr33

Jurt asking if people still actively or at least sometimes play the 1st LBP game. I just got back to it(i play in creator mode only or whatever it is called). maybe we can play on ps3 together?

BLAOW!!!!

This probably isn't the best place to be asking that.

How come?

How come?

Most of the members here don't think very highly of consoles, let alone LBP.

LBP and the likes are good reasons to get consoles. I play it from time to time, but I'm pretty much done with it, I have reverted to Mario for my platform needs

I think alot of people would like LBP. Its not one of those games people hate over cough (cod)

Most of the members here don't think very highly of consoles, let alone LBP.

Dude I asked in the Console Gaming part. Where else should i ask? And if the members think what you say they think then LTT shouldnt even have the Console gaming category. Such a retard post u just made.

BLAOW!!!!

LBP and the likes are good reasons to get consoles. I play it from time to time, but I'm pretty much done with it, I have reverted to Mario for my platform needs

Do you also like creating things?(just in the free mode)

BLAOW!!!!

I'd still be playing LBP on occasion but I lent it to my brother-in-law and have not seen it since :(

I'd still be playing LBP on occasion but I lent it to my brother-in-law and have not seen it since :(

That sucks why dont you have him for it?

That sucks why dont you have him for it?

I'm not sure what this means. 

I'm not sure what this means. 

Sorry i ment That sucks why dont you ask him for it?

miss typed

Dude I asked in the Console Gaming part. Where else should i ask? And if the members think what you say they think then LTT shouldnt even have the Console gaming category. Such a retard post u just made.

No, you posted in the correct sub-forum, but this forum collectively isn't very pro-console. Maybe try the Playstation forum or something, and an English class while you're at it.

No, you posted in the correct sub-forum, but this forum collectively isn't very pro-console. Maybe try the Playstation forum or something, and an English class while you're at it.

I didn't ask the whole forum lol. You are just a PC fanboy i bet. And btw i spell incorrectly on purpose. Im too lazy to spell right on the internet haha.

BLAOW!!!!

Chill the hell out man, dude is just asking if anyone played this game. FFS, he's not stepping on toes and acting like a douche. Same can't be said for yourself...

OP, haven't loaded this up in ages, but remember how creative some people had gotten in level creation. I have to assume many people still play the game considering it was free due to the whole PSN hacking fiasco.

Chill the hell out man, dude is just asking if anyone played this game. FFS, he's not stepping on toes and acting like a douche. Same can't be said for yourself...

OP, haven't loaded this up in ages, but remember how creative some people had gotten in level creation. I have to assume many people still play the game considering it was free due to the whole PSN hacking fiasco.

post-15851-0-39333600-1369509415.gif

No really, I'm not mad at all. Just pointing out what he doesn't understand. And I only responded that way because he called my post "retarded", which is close enough to "stepping on my toes and acting like a douche".

Do you also like creating things?(just in the free mode)

Nah, it seemed to much of a hassle to me... I know I might have missed out on a lot, but I tried some home made tracks and at least back then most were bad

Nah, it seemed to much of a hassle to me... I know I might have missed out on a lot, but I tried some home made tracks and at least back then most were bad

Im also very lazy to get creative.

BLAOW!!!!

attachicon.gifSparta.gif

No really, I'm not mad at all. Just pointing out what he doesn't understand. And I only responded that way because he called my post "retarded", which is close enough to "stepping on my toes and acting like a douche".

You dont even understand what you wrote I bet. I posted it on the correct place. And I dont give one shit what u have to say to it cuz your response made no sense. 

BLAOW!!!!

You dont even understand what you wrote I bet. I posted it on the correct place. And I dont give one shit what u have to say to it cuz your response made no sense. 

What don't you understand about it?

Guys... Give it a rest, there are very slim chances anything good can come of this...

No one has responded saying that they still play LBP, which proves my point. Your best bet, as I said earlier, is to post on a Playstation forum. The official one is here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/

Good luck, you're bound to find someone there.

Everything lol. Well whatever lets close this topic anyway. 

BLAOW!!!!

Guys... Give it a rest, there are very slim chances anything good can come of this...

Yea thats just what I was thinking it

BLAOW!!!!

Man, I used to play a lot of LPB. I also played LBP2. However, I don't play it any more that often. Also did lots of stuff in creative mode. Haven't played LBP1 for 2 years or so though.