Do any of you still play LBP 1 on PS3?

Tr33

Well I got LBP1 for free back as part of Sony's Welcome Back Package. Got a good few times with it but was not really into those kind of games anymore. Its been a long time since I last played it...

I only played the story part of it I think.. :rolleyes:

@ Dave Zember

If you don't have anything to talk about the topic then kindly just leave this thread and don't post. I personally don't see anything wrong with what the OP did. This is a Forum, has a Console Gaming Section, and LBP is a Console Game, and AFAIK the OP posted on the correct section and started a relevant topic... :)

No one has responded saying that they still play LBP, which proves my point. Your best bet, as I said earlier, is to post on a Playstation forum. The official one is here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/

Good luck, you're bound to find someone there.

Are you blind or just retard? ROFL. And thanks for the link, but no thanks. Also several people are on my side here. I don't see anyone supporting you. Please, just please go. You're making yourself look silly.

BLAOW!!!!

Are you blind or just retard? ROFL. And thanks for the link, but no thanks. Also several people are on my side here. I don't see anyone supporting you. Please, just please go. You're making yourself look silly.

It's ironic how you're insulting other people's intelligence when you're the one posting a thread asking who plays a dead PS3 game on a PC-oriented forum in its infancy.

It's ironic how you're insulting other people's intelligence when you're the one posting a thread asking who plays a dead PS3 game on a PC-oriented forum in its infancy.

Yup you are blind. Does "Console Gaming" say anything to you? God the level of stupidity. Plus again, just look at how many people agree with me that I posted nothing wrong so you should just go. 

BLAOW!!!!

Yup you are blind. Does "Console Gaming" say anything to you? God the level of stupidity. Plus again, just look at how many people agree with me that I posted nothing wrong so you should just go. 

post-15851-0-03990700-1369586779_thumb.p

I'm referring to the forum as in all of the topics here... The vast majority of which are NOT related to consoles. Look at the number of replies in the console section; a mere 1.5K versus 11 thousand build log replies, and that's just one of the subforums!

Well I got LBP1 for free back as part of Sony's Welcome Back Package. Got a good few times with it but was not really into those kind of games anymore. Its been a long time since I last played it...

I only played the story part of it I think.. :rolleyes:

@ Dave Zember

If you don't have anything to talk about the topic then kindly just leave this thread and don't post. I personally don't see anything wrong with what the OP did. This is a Forum, has a Console Gaming Section, and LBP is a Console Game, and AFAIK the OP posted on the correct section and started a relevant topic... :)

All I'm saying is that he's in the wrong forum (LinusTechTips, I am not referring to Console Gaming). The best place would be a forum dedicated to Playstation, which you all seem to not understand and instead throw insults due to your lack of understanding.

snapback.png

Most of the members here don't think very highly of consoles, let alone LBP.

Dude I asked in the Console Gaming part. Where else should i ask? And if the members think what you say they think then LTT shouldnt even have the Console gaming category. Such a retard post u just made.

attachicon.gifExample.png

I'm referring to the forum as in all of the topics here... The vast majority of which are NOT related to consoles. Look at the number of replies in the console section; a mere 1.5K versus 11 thousand build log replies, and that's just one of the subforums!

Doesn't change the fact that your reply was straight idiotic. Its 2+ against 1 here. You lose. 

BLAOW!!!!

Doesn't change the fact that your reply was straight idiotic. Its 2+ against 1 here. You lose. 

I sense the argument from popularity fallacy! Just because one's hypothetical neighbourhood mostly believes in the flying spaghetti monster doesn't make that person wrong for their disbelief.

I sense the argument from popularity fallacy! Just because one's hypothetical neighbourhood mostly believes in the flying spaghetti monster doesn't make that person wrong for their disbelief.

Well they didn't just say that they agreed. They also said why they agree. Just go.

BLAOW!!!!

Well they didn't just say that they agreed. They also said why they agree. Just go.

They disagree with the argument they think I'm making, but they (as well as yourself) obviously misinterpreted it. Please read the posts above.

They disagree with the argument they think I'm making, but they (as well as yourself) obviously misinterpreted it. Please read the posts above.

Ok I'm gona stop this conversation because I know I won anyway but yea. Goodbye troll

BLAOW!!!!

Ok I'm gona stop this conversation because I know I won anyway but yea. Goodbye troll

More like "Ok I'm gona stop this conversation because I know I won anyway but yea I don't understand what a fa-fall-fallacy (I think that's how it's pronounced) is, and you're probably right so let's end it now".

LBP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! that is all :)

Thread is turning into a flame war. Locked.