Which MMO mice are worth considering?

I'm getting a new mouse. Right now i'm using the Razer Naga, but it's reached the end of it's life span and I need to find a new mouse to use. After having used an MMO mouse for almost 3 years I cannot imagine going back to a standard mouse. So yeah, which MMO mice on today's market are worth considering? I want to order 3-4, try them out and send back the 2-3 that I don't want. As for preferences: the more buttons the merrier, preferably something larger than the Naga.

G600.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

if you liked your naga i would look into the new one because it does have mechanical buttons

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Not a new Naga.

Corsair's M95 looks pretty freaking amazing.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

G600.

That's the one I was thinking of, but I want some more options to choose between.

if you liked your naga i would look into the new one because it does have mechanical buttons

Razer's software and build quality has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. But it's on my list of contenders.

I use the corsair m95.  I'm very happy with the way it performs and it's build quality

M95 and G600 are really your only other options really, other than another naga

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Not a new Naga.

Corsair's M95 looks pretty freaking amazing.

Damn, the button layout on the side looks awesome, can't wait to try this out! ;D

I use the corsair m95.  I'm very happy with the way it performs and it's build quality

do you have the black matte one or the shiny white one?

do you have the black matte one or the shiny white one?

Get the matte one, between gloss and white it's gonna be a pain to keep clean 

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Get the matte one, between gloss and white it's gonna be a pain to keep clean 

I agree, just afraid that the matte finish might peel after a while.

Naga 2014. Great ergos and mechanical side buttons. It's the one I kept after buying the G600 and M95. I'm pretty biased against most Razer products, and it isn't without its faults, but it was the best mouse for MMO IMO.

Roccat has something new in the making. 

http://future-ready.roccat.org/

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Roccat has something new in the making. 

http://future-ready.roccat.org/

Wow, looks like a cool concept.

Shame a 3D printer is going to cost me several thousand dollars just so i can get me my custom tailored MMO mouse

Daaaamn, is there a date on this?

Not yet, sometime later this year.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II