Home made watercoold case

jona095v

Wow. I wish I had the resources to do that when I was 15. Don't stop being creative and making stuff. Always push yourself to make higher quality. You are going to go far for sure.

Here it is Guys. :)What do you think about it?

Very nice!  You sir have a bright future ahead of you, Keep it up!!   I wish I had my head somewhere like this when I was 15.  serious props sir

side note:

I thought the 4th pic from the bottom with the vehicle reflection was a display screen (its hard to see pic details on a phone) I thought of doing this in the future for temp charts

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Thank you, i´m thinking of a new idea, so stay tuned :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

don't know why you would sell it. it's such a killer build, plus it's home built, you can't beat that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

you definitely could sell it.  are you talking about selling this exact one or making more just to sell?  either way you could but I think it'd be worth more to you than someone else (as far as selling this exact one, thats a lot of time spent planning and building).  If you are trying to produce more to sell then I think so but make sure to calculate your costs to make sure you at least wont be losing money

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

My plan was to sell it, so i could get a budget for a new build, and make a new but defferent build   

• 3 weeks later...

My plan was to sell it, so i could get a budget for a new build, and make a new but defferent build   

Well than you could definitely sell this if you wanted to, many others do the same thing when they upgrade, myself included, heck I think I am fixing to start budgeting toward building x99 with triple titans that are water-cooled with custom bios's and a 780ti for PhysX. I already got 2 Titans and the 780ti :) but yea if you are wanting to upgrade than of course, another thought is you could sell the hardware by itself too.

• 2 months later...

I´m planing to do hard tubing what would you say?