Yoyo Tech's XDNA Aurum 24K

Dazza_the_Dragon

Sorry, this article is from 2013 and old but I would still like to hear you feedback on it as they have been extremely modest about the information they gave out.

YoyoTech, a UK retailer made the XDNA Aurum in 2013, capable of battling any game available in 3D at 4K "picked and tweaked with some of the most expensive hardware money can buy" and has the capabilities of trumping any other gaming PC out there. 

"Called the XDNA Aurum 24K, the PC actually retails for £7979 in the UK, and if you paid attention in school you’ll know that 79 is the atomic number for gold, while Aurum is latin for gold. Chemistry and latin facts aside, the PC sports an incredible specification that is likely to be blisteringly fast not just in games but at anything you can throw at it too.
Yoyotech has chosen Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition processor, which it has tweaked to run faster than it does out of the box, boosting its frequency to 4.6GHz. The CPU also has six cores and thanks to an Intel feature called Hyper-Threading, the total core count stands at 12, which is 50% more than the Xbox One’s processor."

What is your opinion on this rig designed by YoyoTech? 

Full article by Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2013/11/28/the-gaming-pc-that-costs-13000/

Aurum-Diagram-1024x682.jpg

IMG_95831.jpg

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

My opinion: "Why?"

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

dat acrylic  :wub:

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

at 3D 4k? i don't think so

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

Articles from a year ago draggy >.<

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The CPU also has six cores and thanks to an Intel feature called Hyper-Threading, the total core count stands at 12, which is 50% more than the Xbox One’s processor.

ಠ_ಠ

That article is from nearly a year ago... O_o

Beware the olds.

Articles from a year ago draggy >.<

That article is from nearly a year ago... O_o

Eh sorry, just thought some of the information they were giving was over-modest in my opinion and was just looking at your opinions.

Eh sorry, just thought some of the information they were giving was over-modest in my opinion and was just looking at your opinions.

you should have put this in general discussion then :) report it and ask a mod to move it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

you should have put this in general discussion then :) report it and ask a mod to move it

Sorry, thanks for the advice though :)

Why are they comparing it to an Xbox?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Why are they comparing it to an Xbox?

Because their target audience for their $10,000 PC is obviously people who buy consoles.