Microsoft will give you $100 for your old console

Buckley

Not enough for my halo 4 xbox.. 

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

step one open xbox 360 step two remove all component step three tape a brick in the case for faking the weight step 4 sell it to microsoft 

Hells no I need my 360.for wmc extender and ps3 for its dlna dcp-ip support for encrypted cablecard channels. Im still waiting for some one to add xbone hdhomerun prime support. Or atleast wmc support.

hellno, aint nobody touching mah gamecube

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

will they take my Wii? That is the question

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

It's just the idea that they would buy a competitor's item, sell it for more on the other side and sell a consumer something that is in all respects different. It doesn't go well with me for some reason.

What I really don't like is Microsoft's agressive marketing against Apple and Linux.

They are taking Linux laptops?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I wouldn't even trade my PS2 for an Xbox one. PS2 MASTER RACE! *back to Hitman: Contracts*

I wouldn't even trade my PS2 for an Xbox one. PS2 MASTER RACE! *back to Hitman: Contracts*

I wish I still had my PS2

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

I wish I still had my PS2

They're like $130 on ebay brand new (Can't believe they still have brand new PS2's)

Even second hand xbox 360s go for more here. That is a terrible deal.