Apple trolling samsung again.

Lightning

what the actual f***

if those were valid, every single website, when viewed on a phone, would violate those!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like that southpark ep. They are coming right at us. A bs reason to start shooting.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

razethew0rld

Anyways I really hate apple.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

zzzz

LOL, Thats exactly how much apple sues someone . To much anymore to care. That is what Apple does best.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I use to hate on the S4 against the HTC ONE then I realized I had a Samsung phone  :ph34r:

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

They're only doing this because Andriod, particularly Samsung's phones are selling better than iPhones now a days.

Exactly. It's not like they're taking Google to court over Android.

The writing is on the wall Apple is headed to becoming a patent troll, that will be their only source of revenue. Couldn't happen to a more troll of a company, Xerox is probably laughing their copiers off.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Kind of getting sick of what apple is trying to do to other companies and I'm sure the courts are as well (although they are probably receiving massive payments from both parties when they go to court).

But seriously, the government should restrict apple from trying to sue somebody to at least once a year.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

To end my annoyance of the constant WAR between the different mobile-lovers, i would like to remember you that it's you. THE END CONSUMER that benefits from these companies, patents may hold bigger companies back for a while, but they lead to more innovation. Another way to solve a "problem".

Debate this;

If you had a iPhone 5 and a Galaxy s4 infront of you, free of charge, which one would you take? And why?

:D

Debate this;

If you had a iPhone 5 and a Galaxy s4 infront of you, free of charge, which one would you take? And why?

Galaxy S4, just because I like Android more.

Doesn't mean I hate the iPhone though. I do like certain things in iOS, and I love the design of both the iPhone 5 and iOS.

Don't understand why Apple keeps trying this, the patent that won them their original billion dollars was already invalidated and that's whats going to happen with this.

Plus, why are they suing samsung for Google Now? That's Google's technology through and through

To end my annoyance of the constant WAR between the different mobile-lovers, i would like to remember you that it's you. THE END CONSUMER that benefits from these companies, patents may hold bigger companies back for a while, but they lead to more innovation. Another way to solve a "problem".

People saying Apple is going to burn in fire, well, mind your words. Please take a second and remember what the f they did/how they did it. And with a deposit that could get USA out of it's debt they are not going away in the next two years. Steve Jobs no longer exists, but others do. 

Also, During it's first week, iPhone 5 sales sold 5 million units.

cALL me a apple fanboii if you wish. 

Debate this;

/end parenthesis

:D

patent trolling holds the industry back not move it forward. apple used to be a company that took pride in copying others, now that there on top they hate anything that even vaguely resembles their stuff and uses equally vague patents to try and kill any competition.

weak shot by apple..

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

should just focus on their dying iOS

I hope apple burn in a fire :)

I created a account to say this, I agree.

Apple just wants to be the best by making random lawsuits in order to get Samsung off the top smartphone brands.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

http://www.dailytech.com/Apples+Tries+to+Use+DecadeOld+Patents+to+Ban+Samsung+Galaxy+S+IV/article31609.htm

Apple lost its soul with Steve Jobs died.

News from razethew0rld

Apple lost their soul when WOZ left. Woz was the genius, Steve was just the douche bag salesman!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Apple is one of the greatest obstacles to technological innovation today.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn