Is being in the "Republic of Gamers" worth it.

I'm going over a few MoBos for my 1st build. I came down to an ASUS Z87 pro, and an ASUS Maximus VII Hero. Please tell me which is better. I will appreciate the support. 

Take the Z97 series as it's the latest chipset for 1150, and no it isn't.

I'm going over a few MoBos for my 1st build. I came down to an ASUS Z87 pro, and an ASUS Maximus VII Hero. Please tell me which is better. I will appreciate the supp

just take the msi gaming 3 it has everything you will need

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

Take the Z97 series as it's the latest chipset for 1150, and no it isn't.

But since Z97 chipset processors have not been released in India, ignore that.

But since Z97 chipset processors have not been released in India, ignore that.

What is the price difference between the boards you posted in India?

Don't buy a z87 motherboard now. Get a z97-a or a z97-deluxe if you really want all dem features. ROG boards are more for extreme overclockers and those who don't know what to do with their money.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Don't buy a z87 motherboard now. Get a z97-a or a z97-deluxe if you really want all dem features. ROG boards are more for extreme overclockers and those who don't know what to do with their money.

Extreme overclockers are all buying the mpower and the z97-oc force :(

What is the price difference between the boards you posted in India?

$8.18

$8.18

Then I'd take the ROG board because the price difference is basically nothing and I prefer the way it looks.

the MSI boards are great and cheap, unless you really want the fan control software ROG has in their Bios i would pick MSI, or maybe Gigabyte, tho i really want that fan control bios :o

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I wish I could afford a ROG board, love the looks of it compared with everything else. Too many blues and yellows.

When will someone make purple motherboards?!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Extreme overclockers are all buying the mpower and the z97-oc force :(

Well, if a product is aimed at a cathegory it doesn't mean all that cathegory is going to buy it... It's like if I made women's shoes and expected women to just come en masse to buy my shoes when there are other very competitive shoes on the market.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's not a republic! It's a harsh dictatorship ruled by the iron fist of J.J.!

asus-z97-pro-motherboard-overview-with-j

THE FACE OF A TYRANT!!!

Do explain.

Well, if a product is aimed at a cathegory it doesn't mean all that cathegory is going to buy it... It's like if I made women's shoes and expected women to just come en masse to buy my shoes when there are other very competitive shoes on the market.

I guess, but the rog boards just don't seem to attract anyone but people that buy into marketing right now :( shame really as having rog used to mean you had something special :P

I guess, but the rog boards just don't seem to attract anyone but people that buy into marketing right now :( shame really as having rog used to mean you had something special :P

Yeah... well, at least we still get epic ass rog gpus :D

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah... well, at least we still get epic ass rog gpus :D

Not sure about the nvidia GPUs but my understanding is that 290/290X rog are not so epic and the 760 mars doesn't exactly make sense :P

I just want to see more LED's on shit.

I like glowy shiny..........

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not sure about the nvidia GPUs but my understanding is that 290/290X rog are not so epic and the 760 mars doesn't exactly make sense :P

I have a 290 dcuii oc, it's a very good card and doesn't deserve all the bad press. People have been complaining because they used it for mining and the temperatures went higher than they would in gaming (DUH), in a real world gaming scenario mine never got over 77c while remaining very quiet. Some also complain that the vrm isn't being cooled as well as it should be, but asus redesigned the vrm themselves to provide better durability, it's by design that it doesn't need as much cooling. As for the rog versions, they are awesome from what I heard. The mars is meh, but honestly the performance isn't bad for the price. It's faster than a 780 at pretty much the same price, the only problem being the lack of vram.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Do explain.

Ah, nothing, just a joke. It's called 'Republic of Gamers' but that's just a brand name - I would never consider myself or anybody really being a in or a part of it, really.

Ah, nothing, just a joke. It's called 'Republic of Gamers' but that's just a brand name - I would never consider myself or anybody really being a in or a part of it, really.

So, it's just marketing?

You get a nice sticker :D

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

ROG just makes you cooler ;), I myself, Love ROG shit, Ya I have to much money to blow so I spent 50+ bucks on the same features as I could of got on a AMD Sabortooth mobo....   whatever, I'm cool