where did all the corsair RGB keyboards go?

JewishBacon

I thought they were releasing late july? did they push the release date back ?

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Hopefully they will have them buy Christmas because that's the time i'm going buy them.

They'll be out when they come out.

Eventually... Whenever that is... Faster than Duke Nukem...

Or Half-Life 3.

That took 15 years to make

Or Half-Life 3.

ZOMG GUYS HALF LIKE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Or Half-Life 3.

Go away :P

That took 15 years to make

Yup, the RGB keyboards should come out within that time frame.

I'm pretty sure that's the approach Rockstar Games takes with game development. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I bet they're purposely delaying them to make the hype train even bigger. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I bet they're purposely delaying them to make the hype train even bigger. 

If they wait to long:

Spain-train-crash.gif

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

With Gamescom around the corner and the HighLANder guys using them and no word from slick, linus or anyone else i say they are under embargo. (hope thats the right word). My assumption is Gamescom announcement and launch worldwide.

If they wait to long:

Spain-train-crash.gif

no just no

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

With Gamescom around the corner and the HighLANder guys using them and no word from slick, linus or anyone else i say they are under embargo. (hope thats the right word). My assumption is Gamescom announcement and launch worldwide.

Either that or NDA.

If they wait to long:

Spain-train-crash.gif

That's scary, but yeah wait too long and people will eventually find another keyboard. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

But if there's a delay then i would wait for Corsair to make it perfect than a keyboard that's rushed to the market and didn't work as well i anticipated. 

But if there's a delay then i would wait for Corsair to make it perfect than a keyboard that's rushed to the market and didn't work as well i anticipated. 

Which is exactly what Corsair wants. They don't want to sell a suboptimal product and give themselves a bad reputation.

Which is exactly what Corsair wants. They don't want to sell a suboptimal product and give themselves a bad reputation.

At first i was going to buy a k70 keyboard then i heard about the rgb so i decied to get that because the back light on the rgb looks beautiful. 

At first i was going to buy a k70 keyboard then i heard about the rgb so i decied to get that because the back light on the rgb looks beautiful. 

I have a k70 red now (got it in september), and im getting the one with RGB browns.

I have a k70 red now (got it in september), and im getting the one with RGB browns.

I'm not in a hurry to get one because i got a mechanical keyboard thats okay but it's some HP keyboard that doesn't have buttons for gaming but it will do for now.

I'm not in a hurry to get one because i got a mechanical keyboard thats okay but it's some HP keyboard that doesn't have buttons for gaming but it will do for now.

I never really saw the usefulness of macro buttons, id probably do Ctrl+alt+del, and alt+f4 but thats about it.  but i dont really play RTS games... 

I never really saw the usefulness of macro buttons, id probably do Ctrl+alt+del, and alt+f4 but thats about it.  but i dont really play RTS games... 

For me it's just sandbox games but one thing that the keyboard i'm using that doesn't have and i need it is a volume control button.

Valve is secretly producing the RGB keyboards.

Coughvalvetimecough

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Why delay an already annouced product just to annouce it again 2 weeks late?