Made a PC Christian gaming steam group

I don't see anything wrong with thinking the ACT of homosexuality is bad, just like thinking the act of say, stealing is bad, however it doesn't make the person who stole something a bad person, per say. The thing on evolution is a bit mis-written, I think what he is meaning is that humans didn't evolve from other species, not that evolution doesn't exist. 

I believe in micro-evolution, which is evolution within a species. Macro-evolution is for example change from one species for another (I don't believe in macro-evolution)

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

Evolution as @Davsmith4 said is a change over time, however I don't believe humans ended up at this point through it. <insert biblical reference>

1. Yes we did. We evolved for lower and more primitive primates  to our current form homo sapiens. Fossil evidence makes this undeniable. Whether or not this include God is up to the person interpreting i. I say yes others say no. It REALLY doesn't matter to me.

Despite being a Christian, I've read through the thread and do believe you've made some mistakes. A lot of Christians hate on homosexuals because "it's a sin", however , God stated that he loves everyone unconditionally, meaning he doesn't care if you're gay.

Evolution as @Davsmith4 said is a change over time, however I don't believe humans ended up at this point through it. <insert biblical reference>

Nobody likes being slapped with scripture.

/thread

Everyone go home.

I believe in micro-evolution, which is evolution within a species. Macro-evolution is for example change from one species for another (I don't believe in macro-evolution)

Technically steam wants all groups to be "Clean and Friendly" and yours isn't...

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

lets not turn this into a discussion about whether not his beliefs are valid. if we disagree, we can just ignore it and let the thread die.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Then you haven't seen this:

hominids2.jpg

I have hundreds more where this came from if you want to see them. :)

1. Yes we did. We evolved for lower and more primitive primates  to our current form homo sapiens. Fossil evidence makes this undeniable. Whether or not this include God is up to the person interpreting i. I say yes others say no. It REALLY doesn't matter to me.

I try to stay out of this debate , mainly because I haven't done much research into it. From what I heard there's still atleast one missing link. Or something like that.

Let's please stay off this topic. It's a nasty one indeed.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1. That comparison doesn't make sense as homosexuality doesn't truly hurt anyone whereas stealing does.

2. He should clarify this for it is a common misconception. Much like the use of the letters "GMO".

I don't think whether it hurts someone else should be what defines a sin. If that logic is right, worshiping the devil or coveting something someone else has wouldn't be a sin either, either way though, I suppose what is and what isn't a sin is a very opinionated question, I don't think you have the right to say that his opinion is wrong.

I try to stay out of this debate , mainly because I haven't done much research into it. From what I heard there's still atleast one missing link. Or something like that.

Many many many conflicting opinions... everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs, but that doesn't mean OP should actively promote them on behalf of an entire society that doesn't necessarily agree with them either. Yikes.

I try to stay out of this debate , mainly because I haven't done much research into it. From what I heard there's still at least one missing link. Or something like that.

Correct, there are missing links in everything. We still don't know what dark matter is and yet it makes up most of our universe. Non the less it exists. This is true with the different stages of humans. Though there still things we don't know that doesn't make what we do know disappear. Now i'm off to report this and have it taken down. :)

I don't think whether it hurts someone else should be what defines a sin. If that logic is right, worshiping the devil or coveting something someone else has wouldn't be a sin either, either way though, I suppose what is and what isn't a sin is a very opinionated question, I don't think you have the right to say that his opinion is wrong.

No I was just saying that you comparison was a bad one. Sorry for this misunderstanding. Everyone sins and I don't think it is right for him to hate on a group of people who are trying to find happiness, get married, and live their lives in peace which truly hurts no one. I just don't like the way he called them out when as far as I know the gay community has done nothing to him.

Well, I think this turned into a bit if a troll thread. Would this be a good example of a flame war?

IDK what a flame war is...

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, I think this turned into a bit if a troll thread. Would this be a good example of a flame war?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Oh this was a troll thread form the beginning. Just another idiot with an opinion looking to start a fight.

No I was just saying that you comparison was a bad one. Sorry for this misunderstanding. Everyone sins and I don't think it is right for him to hate on a group of people who are trying to find happiness, get married, and live their lives in peace which truly hurts no one. I just don't like the way he called them out when as far as I know the gay community has done nothing to him.

I agree, either way his intentions were good.

@Jerakl notice how he isn't following

Possibly, though he could be trolling us and looking for a fight. I'm just gonna report and go to bed. I personally don't think we need to have this fight.

Well he fucked that up quite bad!

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

@Jerakl notice how he isn't following

I'm sorry I don't follow ?

I don't usually follow my own threads unless they are of paramount importance to me.

Well he fucked that up quite bad!

130895.jpg

I'm sorry I don't follow ?

I don't usually follow my own threads unless they are of paramount importance to me.

No @Gammett isn't following his own thread.