Made a PC Christian gaming steam group

My intentions with this thread was to find people that where of the same belief system to play video games with.  I didn't want the thread to end up like this

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

No @Gammett isn't following his own thread.

DO you mean as in keeping track of? Or literal following with the notifications.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My intentions with this thread was to find people that where of the same belief system to play video games with.  I didn't want the thread to end up like this

I don't think anyone did m8.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm good with that but you shouldnt have posted this:

Beliefs: 

The only true version of the bible is the KJV 

Evolution is a lie: God created man 

Homosexuality is wrong and is unscriptual 

Those are our main beliefs, if you share those befiefs then come on in and join the group.

DO you mean as in keeping track of? Or literal following with the notifications.

If you look at how many people are following the topic it says 0.

Never mind he just followed the topic.

Well, when someone sees something that they highly disagree with is when we have arguments.

Some people don't know how to have a discussion without throwing insults and punches, which is why it's looked down on to talk about religion and politics in most places.

I'm a christian and I don't consider homosexuallity a sin, crime or any other such description, I think being "mean" for want of a better word, to homosexuals is stupid given that they can't help it, rather like having a crush on someone in middle school, but this is my opinion and throwing insults at people who believe different is a pointless waste of time and energy. Besides that wasn't the point of the post, it was to try and get fellow Christian tech and gaming enthusiasts to join a group with each other.

I'm good with that but you shouldnt have posted this:

People don't like bold, offensive statements.

@Gammett

I'm a christian and I don't consider homosexuallity a sin, crime or any other such description, I think being "mean" for want of a better word, to homosexuals is stupid given that they can't help it, rather like having a crush on someone in middle school, but this is my opinion and throwing insults at people who believe different is a pointless waste of time and energy. Besides that wasn't the point of the post, it was to try and get fellow Christian tech and gaming enthusiasts to join a group with each other.

amen-brother.jpg

People don't like bold, offensive statements.

@Gammett

Listen to this man for he is wise^

dalai_lama-bowing.jpg

Listen to this man for he is wise^

dalai_lama-bowing.jpg

I'm not technically a "man" buy law, seeing as I'm only 15. I'm a man according to Jewish culture though. :P

Thanks for compliment :D

I'm not technically a "man" buy law, seeing as I'm only 15. I'm a man according to Jewish culture though. :P

Thanks for compliment :D

4c80da1255ad5a66bb3cbb9ed664ecc9195f3b5e

prettiest explosion effect ive ever seen :o

Here with the authority on that

b157891793e049d6eb022eb5a0ad1aaeefa9a79d

4c80da1255ad5a66bb3cbb9ed664ecc9195f3b5e

LOL

We have turned this thread around (ish)

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Kim joll Un is secret South Korea weapon, he has so much energy stored in his body, they can put him in aeroplane and drop on on USA, on impacts it explodes with force of 5 trillion megatonnes, destroying everything with the force of lard wave.

I can imagine that their H bomb is a box filled with hydrogen and a plastic knife that spins around hoping to split a atom.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Oh, btw if someone wants to evaluate his beliefs or just have fun, call on atheist experience :) or just watch videos.

Religion crosses with gaming..

*sigh*

We are all the same..

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Good luck with your Steam group man!

Btw, why has this thread turned into a philosophical debate. If your not interested in joining his group, just leave. You don't have to promote your worldview, because nobody fucking cares.

If the only the "debate" here was as good as the kind of debates that Lawrence Krauss takes part in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zHXIlX0EU

This thread is more like a thunderf00t video :) .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Hello, I have noticed a MASSIVE lack of Christians in the PC Gaming community, so I made a steam group where me and anyone else in the group can play games together.

If you are interested the url is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCChristianGaming

Please don't post hateful replies to this topic if your beliefs are different then mine.

It's not that we are few, it's that a lot of people are afraid of getting hate, which is sad.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*