which tech youtuber you think has the best intro

Levent

IMO TimmyTechTV has the best intro because its calm and wont make me rage at the beginning of the video because of the crappy background music choice (hint hint...)

tell me if i missed any tech youtubers with intros you like

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Austin, and MKBHD is a close second

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

To be honest, even though it's not really an intro, I still like the beginning of Hardware Canucks the best. That beginning intro music + an introductory speech always makes me wanna watch the video.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I really like the new OC3D intro. Plus gotta support the Brits haven't I.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

getting rekt here linus @LinusTech

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Tek Syndicate with their random ones such as 'Beware of The PC Master Race Cat'

They make me fucking LOL

Tech of tomorrow, can't beat hard rock

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I like Austins and Barnacules the best. I don't like Linus's new one as much and some of the old ones.

I would like LTTs intro a lot more if it rolled at the very beginning. The delivery of his little pre-video speech is always awkward when followed by the graphic, and the ad.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

Tek Syndicate is easily the best.

Tek Syndicate with their random ones such as 'Beware of The PC Master Race Cat'

They make me fucking LOL

10/10

im seriously picking these at random

Error: 410

I like the WAN show intro, but that doesn't really count does it?

I like the singularity videos intro

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i think that MKBHD's is the best by far: it's short, got nice music and a simple, beautiful logo

on the other hand, i think that austin evans' needs a mention too, for being the one i like the least: the glowing spinning thing and that music seem really out of place to me

Barnacules because there is a little ADHD monster in all of us

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I find all intros annoying.

When an intro is like 45 seconds long, I just want to punch a hole through my screen.

To be honest, even though it's not really an intro, I still like the beginning of Hardware Canucks the best. That beginning intro music + an introductory speech always makes me wanna watch the video.

I found them last year. It's so weird- two Canadian guys, with a review/news site and YT channel, they even have a forum.

It's like Linus and Slick in a parallel universe :o

Their videos are very polished, but I won't be switching forums any time soon ;)

I may just be blanking, but does TechQuickie have an intro? I didn't think it did!

I may just be blanking, but does TechQuickie have an intro? I didn't think it did!

You are right might as well remove that one