Malwarebytes Exclude Non-Malware Files?

RelentlessAF

Hey guys, so I have a lifetime license to MB and I was using it for quite awhile just running in the background. After awhile though it started giving me obnoxious malware warnings. All of which were Skyrim mod files from the Steam Workshop and PunkBuster. Is there a way for me to make it believe those files are fine and to leave them alone?

I use the Standard version, but I do remember that you can tell MalwareBytes to ignore particular files after scanning. 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

I use the Standard version, but I do remember that you can tell MalwareBytes to ignore particular files after scanning. 

I wish it waited for me to make a decision it's just like "Hey I found this, let me just get rid of that for you." Than I have to reinstall punkbuster or the mod to use it again. So I've had it uninstalled for the past few days.

I wish it waited for me to make a decision it's just like "Hey I found this, let me just get rid of that for you." Than I have to reinstall punkbuster or the mod to use it again. So I've had it uninstalled for the past few days.

Not something I get, Premium only :P but there must be some way to disable it. Try removing the scheduling, or if that doesn't work, disable it from booting with Windows, and open it if you need to scan for problems.

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel