I was meant to work at Linus Media Group!

JoshK

So Im 14 and a huge fan of Linus and his team. My parents and I went to Hyvee to eat and I was telling them how I wanted to move to Canada and work at LMG because it would be fun and awesome. I got chinese because you know chinese food is awesome and this was the fortune in my fortune cookie:post-77334-0-26226800-1407446031_thumb.j

post-77334-0-26226800-1407446031_thumb.j

Cool story brah

post-38950-0-27969400-1407445878.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

A fortune cookie saying "you shoudl work at linus media group".... I seriously doubt that.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

lolwut

Wat, I don't think you realize it's not just "fun and awesome", many, many jobs aren't. It's hard work.

Stupid kids these days...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So Im 14 and a huge fan of Linus and his team. My parents and I went to Hyvee to eat and I was telling them how I wanted to move to Canada and work at LMG because it would be fun and awesome. I got chinese because you know chinese food is awesome and this was the fortune in my fortune cookie:

can't see the pic nig fix et

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

gallery_16690_751_509638.gif

lets be serious now

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wat, I don't think you realize it's not just "fun and awesome", many, many jobs aren't. It's hard work.

People really should stop assuming that a 14 year old doesnt know anything about the real world. Im not trying to start an argument but I do work a real job, I know its hard work to work anywhere (I work at McDonalds lol) but the reason Im saying it would be fun because I love computers and working with cameras and video editing etc. that working a position at LMG would be a job that I would be very happy doing because I would be doing something I love.

gallery_16690_751_509638.gif

lets be serious now

This post wasnt even directed to be serious

You should clean your nails. It looks like you shoved your hand into a pile of shit and then hastily tried to clean it off.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

can't see the pic nig fix et

Sorry haha Im on mobile and when I went to click full verision my stupid iPhone and its touch accuracy clicked submit post

You should clean your nails. It looks like you shoved your hand into a pile of shit and then hastily tried to clean it off.

More like black paint from painting my R4s pci-e brackets black

People really should stop assuming that a 14 year old doesnt know anything about the real world. Im not trying to start an argument but I do work a real job, I know its hard work to work anywhere (I work at McDonalds lol) but the reason Im saying it would be fun because I love computers and working with cameras and video editing etc. that working a position at LMG would be a job that I would be very happy doing because I would be doing something I love.

Sorry but this post states otherwise.

I was defending myself by posting that

You two go be assholes somewhere else. Seriously. Don't be a dick, you're breaking the forum rules.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

You two go be assholes somewhere else. Seriously. Don't be a dick, you're breaking the forum rules.

010312171246_jokes_on_them_it_was_merely

Totally relevant.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Um that's a nice coincidence. A slip of thin paper found in a cookie won't give you a career.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Thank you :)

I honestly think all the jackwagons being aholes here secretly want so much to work for linus too.

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Cool, I don't give a damn.

You aren't making your self look cool, Just like a dumb fool.

Am I making my self cool? What am I doing to make myself cool? Tell me. Posting a fucking meme does not make me fucking cool, it's for humor, to lighten up the mood. Before you bash on me for an opinion I have, you should think of why you are typing it.

Aaaand everyone is an asshole. we need mods ITT.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Am I making my self cool? What am I doing to make myself cool? Tell me. Posting a fucking meme does not make me fucking cool, it's for humor, to lighten up the mood. Before you bash on me for an opinion I have, you should think of why you are typing it.

Angry little fella aren't ya. Not bashing you. You come into a thread and bash on someone and you get called out and become a defensive little turd. It's time to get off the internet for the day for you...

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide