[NCIX.CA] Samsung S24D390HL [$129.99] (Ends 8/13)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What type of display is it?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

PLS, Samsung's equivalent to IPS AFAIK

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

PLS -- Basically Samsung's proposed technology which is known to be brighter with better viewing angles than traditional IPS. It's hard to tell the difference for the average user though. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That video is for the S24D360HL

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I would buy three of these... Yes.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

PLS -- Basically Samsung's proposed technology which is known to be brighter with better viewing angles than traditional IPS. It's hard to tell the difference for the average user though.

PLS, Samsung's equivalent to IPS AFAIK

MAN IF I HAD SOME MONEY I WOULD INSTA BUY ONE. Maybe.

Also, what's a general response time on LCD TVs?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That video is for the S24D360HL

Oh, right--similar though. I think the 390 is just an updated version. Updated OP. 

Also, what's a general response time on LCD TVs?

Not sure. I think ~10ms. The issue with TV's is the higher input lag more than response times though. Luckily, many TV's have a Gaming mode that helps lower that a bit. 

Oh, right--similar though. I think the 390 is just an updated version. Updated OP. 

Not sure. I think ~10ms. The issue with TV's is the higher input lag more than response times though. Luckily, many TV's have a Gaming mode that helps lower that a bit.

Mine is an cheap 250$ 30" TV. LOL.

That price is amazing, If it were the U.S NCIX I'd probably buy it.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552