Doctor Who's Return!

Torg73

Hey up all Doctor Fan going by the latest video from the BBC the first episode of Doctor Who will be shown in the Cinema in the UK first on 23rd August and then cinamas al round the world.  

Are you going to go see it first or just going to wait and watch on the TV?

For me am just going to wait and see it on the TV, as much as I love Doctor Who I hate going to the Cinema these day's

Here's the link for find out where it will be shown in the cinema (possible) near you.

Cry Havoc!

Well, watching that trailer gives me new fire to start watching Doctor Who again. At tenth's second season. Geronimo!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

In America, it's not in theatres, since they hate British films. It's on BBC America though.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, watching that trailer gives me new fire to start watching Doctor Who again. At ninth's second season. Geronimo!

I think you mean tenth Doctor and Martha Jones, Blink is still the best episode out of that season.

Cry Havoc!

I think you mean tenth Doctor and Martha Jones, Blink is still the best episode out of that season.

Fixed. My bad. I wish 9 had a second season. Oh well. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It looks good. I'm currently on Season 6 right now on Netflix. I'm assuming something significant will let me know why he says in the trailer he's lived over 2000 years considering where I'm at in the series hes just over 900 years old.

It looks good. I'm currently on Season 6 right now on Netflix. I'm assuming something significant will let me know why he says in the trailer he's lived over 2000 years considering where I'm at in the series hes just over 900 years old.

Its the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who special called The Day of the Doctor, a lot happens and we meet the War Doctor which fits in between the 8th and 9th Doctor, this is after the 7th season and also learn why Clara is known as the impossible Girl.

Cry Havoc!