Your Experience With G2A.com

ChillKyle

So I was wondering about G2A.com and wanted to get your guys feedback upon the website. The games are a killer deal, but doesn't seem that well polished. What was your experience like? Any frustrations?

I buy and sell on there have done for about 9 months, not had a single issue.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I saw Windows 8 price as well. Such a good deal for the price.

I heard their process is a hassle but it's worth it because of the price.

I buyed a Skype 12 months premium key off of G2A. Works just fine. Just be sure to use G2A Shield and nothing can go wrong.

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

G2A is a legit company mate, i've purchased a couple games off them in the past, had no issue with them. Another good site to look into is G2Play. Both sell games cheaper than retail/steam.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I heard their process is a hassle but it's worth it because of the price.

Yes it is a hassle becaue of G2A Shield, but you can unselect that option and get your key instantly, bit if it doesnt work, your fked.

Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850

Yes it is a hassle becaue of G2A Shield, but you can unselect that option and get your key instantly, bit if it doesnt work, your fked.

Would you say G2A shield is worth the price?

Totaly. How it goes its they use a software like TeamViewer to see if the code works. If it doesnt, the give a refund or give you another key.

If you select not to use G2A Shield, if your code doesnt work, no refund, no new code, no game. 

EDIT: All screen sharing part done within a live chat with a G2A Supervisor.

Cheers :)

Yes, I had a Win 8.1 key go bad and it got me a full refund. (although I wouln't use it for really cheap sub $5 software)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I've bought plenty of games without the shield protection stuff, never had an issue.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I would be careful buying Windows because you could get an MSDN license, I would imagine games would be safe though.

Watch out for games from the cummunity.

I am trying to resolve a problem because of that. The guy sent me the gift on steam, I clicked on it to redeem, but there is a fckup where the game doesn't show up in my library. I am pretty sure it is legit and just bad luck on my part. They sponsor an increasing number of people on twitch.

Also Windows 8 is cheap is too.

Not really the place my friend got his windows was $7 reddit gold trusted seller

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I regularly buy games from g2a, and I've never once had a single issue. I highly recommend them!

i7 2600k @ 4.5Ghz, MSI z77 mPower motherboard, Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1600mhz, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition x2 SLI, Fractal Design Arc Midi R2, Samsung 840EVO 120GB SSD, WD Black 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Antec High Current Gamer 950w, Samsung 23 inch 3D LED Monitor Series 9 (S23A950) x2, Corsair H100i, Steeleseries SHIFT, Steeleseries Sensei.

Got Titanfall on there for 30 euros rather then playing 60, had a awesome experience in a game i wouldnt normally afford. Thankyou G2A