Ai suite 3 Fan control issue

Can anybody help me with this? I have an Asus sabertooth z97 mark 2 motherboard and im using the ai suite 3 to manage my fans but when i go there an error pops up and says "can not load image C:....etc." Iv'e tried to re install the ai suite but it hasn't fixed it. I have even re installed the installer but it hasn't worked either  :( 

post-50855-0-01838300-1407279683.jpg

Best to contact Asus if you haven't already done so.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Can anybody help me with this? I have an Asus sabertooth z97 mark 2 motherboard and im using the ai suite 3 to manage my fans but when i go there an error pops up and says "can not load image C:....etc." Iv'e tried to re install the ai suite but it hasn't fixed it. I have even re installed the installer but it hasn't worked either  :( 

It's simply not finding a file that's supposed to be a picture displayed in the program so it's throwing you that error. If you click OK is the program still usable? Anyways you'll likely have to use an older version or wait for an update, cause the installer for this version didn't work 100% correctly.

"Rawr XD"

I found the aiSuite to be a bit of a let down. For me it's a crap shoot if any specific module will load or not. I ended up uninstalling it.

It's simply not finding a file that's supposed to be a picture displayed in the program so it's throwing you that error. If you click OK is the program still usable? Anyways you'll likely have to use an older version or wait for an update, cause the installer for this version didn't work 100% correctly.

Yeah the thing will work if i press ok but when i hit ok the same error opens again and again if im in the fan controll section but thanks for the help.

Yeah the thing will work if i press ok but when i hit ok the same error opens again and again if im in the fan controll section but thanks for the help.

Looking at this tells me that whatever you used to install the AI Suite, there was an error during installation. Try uninstalling the program and reinstalling as an Administrator

Spoiler
  • CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
  • Motherboard:  MSI PRO B650M-A WiFi
  • RAM:  G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 Memory @ 6000MHz
  • Graphics:  Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ultra W OC 8G-V
  • StorageKingston KC3000 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD; Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Disk Drive @ 7200rpm
  • PSU:  Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold
  • Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Keyboard: Cooler Master CK550 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/Gateron Red switches
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O- Wireless @ 1600dpi, 1000Hz
  • DAC: JDS Labs OL DAC
  • AMP: JDS Labs O2 AMP
  • Headphones: Hifiman HE-400I w/ZMF Ori Lambskin pads
  • Soundbar: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
  • Monitor 1: BenQ EL2870U @ 3840 x 2160, 60Hz
  • Monitor 2ASUS Predator XB252Q @ 1920 x 1080, 240Hz
  • Monitor 3AOC G2460 PQU @ 1080 x 1920, 144Hz

Ok guys i think i figured it out, it seems that it starts giving me those messages after iv'e used the thermal tuning feature in my mobo. Because when i re installed it again and tried to go to the fan control area it didn't give me those messages but after i ran the thermal tuning it started to give me the messages when i go to the fan control section. And all of you guys thanks for the help