how many pushups are you able to do?

shiftberry

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

its not a number for me anymore my swimming coaches make me go for 15+ minutes while having a conversation

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i'm able to do 100 pushups per day, that's it! :)

what about you?

You must do a lot of PC lifting or something!

"Nope, said the engineer"

On average it's about 40-50

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Infinite. With breaks.

I used to do 4 series of 25

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

its not a number for me anymore my swimming coaches make me go for 15+ minutes while having a conversation

so you're doing it to failure, that's actually much better than wasting your time in gym! 

swimming+pushups > gym ;)

Same for me man, have to be able to have a strong core for MTB

You must do a lot of PC lifting or something!

doing pushups is all about getting used to it, nothing special :)

so you're doing it to failure, that's actually much better than wasting your time in gym! 

swimming+pushups > gym ;)

you got to have core strength before you can swim

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

3 - 8. I'm really out of shape when it comes to strength of my arms.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

i'm able to do 100 pushups per day, that's it! :)

what about you?

Do you do that in one set, or over the course of the day?

The most I can do in one set is around 50.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Around 100 at any one time.

Used to be able to do more, but food is pretty amazing.

Food also works as motivation^^

After about 25 i can motivate myself by thinking "If i do 25 more i can have some lindt chocolate!" 

And i always make it at that point because their "Straberry intense" is too good

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I can push the up button so many times I have lost count... beat that

I am happy little Vegemite.

Do you do that in one set, or over the course of the day?

The most I can do in one set is around 50.

the first 60 in one set, the rest 40 in 4 sets. I rest like 5 secs between the last sets! 

edit: i do all these 100 pushups in 4 minutes :)

I don't do manual labour.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I would say 0.  I have no motivation to be in shape whatsoever.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

20-25

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

20-25.... I don't exercise much...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

How many am I able to do? Usually I check by doing descending sets. So 30 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15 -> 10 -> 5 Which is 105. 

How many do I actually do? None. My body keeps a nice equilibrium of "not fit or unfit" on it's own. Regardless of what I do. Pretty sweet honestly.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.