Just kill me now...

Cacao

I'm away from home for over a month and I'll be stuck with this:

3667553262.png

Instead of what I have at home:

3626795168.png

famous-characters-troll-face-oh-god-why-

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

On the bright side, at least your upload is faster than your download. When does that happen eh?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

So what you're saying is, you'd rather have highspeed internet for a month than be in Italy? Your priorities are messed up pal

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

On the bright side, at least your upload is faster than your download. When does that happen eh?

Yes, that is rather odd. I am on wifi now, so I might be able to improve it a bit if I find a long ass ethernet cable.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

How the HELL do you get that at home?

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

So what you're saying is, you'd rather have highspeed internet for a month than be in Italy? Your priorities are messed up pal

Who said that? Just because I don't like the internet doesn't mean I don't like being here.

Oh and BTW I can literally see where I live from here (just across the lake), so it's not very different :P

How the HELL do you get that at home?

Welcome to Switzerland ;)

DEAR LORD! RIP you poor sod.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Who said that? Just because I don't like the internet doesn't mean I don't like being here.

Oh and BTW I can literally see where I live from here (just across the lake), so it's not very different :P

Get a 100 mile ethernet cable and you'll be set :P

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

That's fast compared to my only option to where I go back and forth to where dial-up is all there is.

Get a 100 mile ethernet cable and you'll be set :P

If only that worked....

You travel an hour and go from an insanely fast fiber connection, to something you would expect to see in Ethiopia. Italy really needs to get their shit together when it comes to the internet.

I feel sorry for you... I assume you're on holiday right now, so enjoy it, you probably won't be spending that much time on the internet anyway... I would suggest you download or preload any youtube videos and stuff like that while you are out and about or over night and then consume later. I guess that's the only thing you can do.

If your mobile carrier doesn't rip you off when roaming I guess you could use that... even 3G is bound to be faster.

I'm out of ideas now. :(

Oh, yeah, I feel so sorry for you. Should I hold your blankie?

This is what I get at home. ALLWAYS never annything else than that. Oh? What's that? My ping is good? No, I just live close to that server, in BF4 I average 50ms. So stop complaining crybaby.

3667590486.png

This is me

3667596870.png

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Oh, yeah, I feel so sorry for you. Should I hold your blankie?

This is what I get at home. ALLWAYS never annything else than that. So stop complaining crybaby.

3667590486.png

That's pretty good, the upload is kinda crap, but other than that the ping is amazing and the download is more than usable. Gaming on that must be pretty nice actually.

I feel sorry for you... I assume you're on holiday right now, so enjoy it, you probably won't be spending that much time on the internet anyway... I would suggest you download or preload any youtube videos and stuff like that while you are out and about or over night and then consume later. I guess that's the only thing you can do.

If your mobile carrier doesn't rip you off when roaming I guess you could use that... even 3G is bound to be faster.

I'm out of ideas now. :(

I would need to sell my kidney if I wanted to use roaming.

I would need to sell my kidney if I wanted to use roaming.

I sort of guessed that :(

UK carriers are pretty bad when it comes to roaming too, with the exception of Three, however i've noticed that they throttle youtube when roaming, yet they let you download as many apps as you want from the play store in just a few seconds.

Well you still have a better upload speed than my home internet and that makes me wanna rage.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

That's pretty good, the upload is kinda crap, but other than that the ping is amazing and the download is more than usable. Gaming on that must be pretty nice actually.

Did you not read the part where I said "Oh? What's that? My ping is good? No, I just live close to that server, in BF4 I average 50ms."?

Internet-wise germany sucks ass

3667617753.png

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Did you not read the part where I said "Oh? What's that? My ping is good? No, I just live close to that server, in BF4 I average 50ms."?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

You obviously edited your post, I replied before you did that. Look at the quote in my reply.

And what's wrong with 50ms ping in BF4?

Internet-wise germany sucks ass

3667617753.png

2475c363483566c36499b97e14ca7187.png