My favourite thing about the Z2, front facing speakers. My favourite thing about dbrand, I now have a chance to win this phone :D.

That would be such an amazing upgrade from my Galaxy Nexus with a broken screen :|

That would be such an amazing upgrade from my Galaxy Nexus with a broken screen :|

Looks like an all in all great phone, would be a nice upgrade coming from a Nexus 4.
Sony seems to have put a lot of thought into it, would love to try out that amazing camera. 

The dbrand skins looks quite nice, I might end up buying one for my Nexus seeing as they are really cheap.
Good luck everyone on the giveaway!
Might the lucky winner enjoy his new awesome free phone :D

This phone really impressed me. All I have is Straight Talk and an old Android phone from Samsung. I would REALLY love a new phone. The best part about the phone for me is the waterproofing or the front facing speakers. I hate having to cup my hand to hear a darn thing. And the thing I love about DBrand is all the customization you can do. It's purely amazing.

I like that it is waterproof, and I like dbrand makes great phone skins!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I want this skin for my nexus 5!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

so let me start by saying this phone looks amazing!

but if you were me compared to my phone anything is amazing (Iphone 3...)

i think the best part about the Z2 is that firstly, its not my phone, and secondly the specs are pretty great

and the best part about dbrand is that they support my favorite YouTube channel, ant the skin is great looking to.

I like that it is waterproof, and I like dbrand makes great phone skins!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I really want this phone because of the water proof, two stereo speakers, and the camera! this phone is a beast with the 3gb of ram! i also really want this phone because i'm hoping to do a review on it to start up my youtube career

i think the dbrand skin is sick and also like them because they made this opportunity possible

i like design the most about z2 and that dbrand skin on it looks also great and provides extra protection to that epic glass phone ;)

I love everything about this phone Camera, Screen, Size, and battery life.

I like that when Sony would send you a review sample dbrand gave u one with an awesome skin.

iam from Indonesia and i love the design of sony experia Z2..just love the simplicity and about dbrand??actually i never know about the product because i think its not the product for Asia market especially in Indonesia..so i never try one,,but i actually subscribed dbrand in youtube already about the past 3 months and i always love the unique and simple skin from dbrand product..and love it because they sponsored this giveaway..just want to have the experience to have sony experia z2 in my hand also feel the skin from dbrand product...goodluck to us all..and praying i can win this giveaway :)

DBrand has crazy skin's i actually got a skin for my moto x, looked dope

Z2 is just plain awesome...done...boom....nothing else can be said about it

Rorossi FTW!! :D

Best thing about Z2 is that it's a water proof phone. Dbrand did a great job on the skin.

This is one of the first sony phones thats truly impressed me. Front speakers has to be the biggest and best change !!  dbrand offering so many customisations is more than amazing and supporting the tech community a huge plus.

Keep up the good work linus media group and love the support from dbrand and many others

I love the size and screen of the Z2. I have huge hands and big phones always are more comfortable to me.  And dbrands skin on the phone is really cool looking :3

i like dbrand for the fact that they are one of few decent custom skin maker builder people and i am a ridiculously clumsy person so i love the waterproof and dust proof of the z2

I have a few favorite things about this phone, it's camera is better than any camera's I own at the moment, :( I am general fan of sony products, for the most part, and I do not yet own a smart phone. Also it actually has a microsd expansion which is nice considering trends not to include one. My favorite thing about dbrand is they provided this phone for review, the customization are nice too.

I Love the waterproofnes and the custom skin

I love the dynamic normalizer since i listen to a lot of music while im out and about and i love how dbrand supports you! :D

I like the majority of this phone! It would be an awesome phone to win  :)