Who wouldnt want a phone they can take and sing in the shower with.

I like the Z2 because of the front facing speakers (which I didn't know it had) and the underwater shooting and I like Dbrand because of their awesome skins, like the carbon fiber one on my one m7

The Z2 looks great, I love that it has front facing speakers! My favorite part about Dbrand is that they also have skins for the Pebble.

best part of the z2? the camera. i used to have this running project where i shoot videos everyday. sort of like a #project365, but for videos. it's called one second everyday. i heard about it on a ted talk, and decided to do it too. there's actually an app on ios, but i prefer android; and i like to do the editing myself. haha. it's tiring to carry a bulky camera around, everywhere. and the best camera is the one you have with you. plus, plus, plus that dbrand custom skin is sweeeet! 

The camera looks amazing on this phone and as for dbrand anything good with linus is good with me. looks like an awesome skin

The Xperia Z2 is fantastic in every way, but I like your camera and impermeability, is great, I saw it for testing = P, I think all the amazing features. DBrand did a perfect job, I visited their website and liked the customization options.

Front facing speakers!!! thumbs up dbrand for this giveaway.

My favorite thing about the z2 is it's beautiful metal sides with the glass front and backs making it feel so premium and also how Sony has implemented front facing speakers to this splendid device. Now dbrand is a great company and personnally their skins make anyone's phone look unique and gorgeous to my eyes

I loved the screen and waterproofness of it, also dat skin!

I like Z2 because the megapixel count and image quality is awesome!

And Dbrand because of their skin design that look like very good quality. 

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 because it has all the features that i want in a smartphone. Stereo front facing speakers, water/dust resistant, built in system wide EQ and Reverb, along with that oh so important audio feature "loudness equalization". This may be my next main phone.

And by the way, that dbrand custom skin on that Z2 looks good! I wouldnt mind having that phone itself if i win.

PS: nice review for the phone linus, you just showed me just enough things that are important to me in a smartphone to want the Z2.

Good luck to everybody!

Favorite part about the Z2: All of it because it will be an upgrade to my Xperia S.

Favorite thing about dbrand: I like the look of their carbon fiber and black titanium skins.

I like the Front facing speakers and the waterproof body.
Dbrand is just awesome.

My favorite part about the Z2 would be the fact that sony made it actually pretty water proof. (From what I hear the reason for this is in Japan girls like to shower with their phones lol)

My favorite part of dbrand would be that some phones that are really really ugly it can make them look a lot better.

I need the best Android camera and the Z2 has it. I'm on the M7 with a custom ROM and all the indoor pictures come out so poorly!

Regarding dbrand, following them on Twitter, I love the liveliness and playfulness with which they seem to conduct themselves (just check out dbrand and AMD's Twitter rap battle).

The best thing about this phone has to be that it's water proof. Being able to watch YouTube while showering, dropping your phone in the toilet, and taking underwater videos all seem like really fun things to do!

This is a stellar piece of kit, with everything minute such as software implementations such as sound eq and "glove mode" to the very sharp IPS screen (that being my favorite inclusion to this device). This coupled with dbrand's epic skin implementation really make this unit something exclusive and significant, I appreciate the opportunity to have a chance to win this my friend.

Great Video, actually has me convinced to get a new phone. My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it's from Sony, but seriously, they tend to have the least generic shapes and somewhat quirky designs. Z2 is just a great piece of equipment for modern day usage. Concerning dbrand, I love the way the LTT skin looks and alters the Z2 and makes it look fresh. :) Keep up the good work! 

I Have a Z1 and I'm very satisfied with it. But the Z2 is my dream because of the 4K video record and the better sound that has been introduced.

Also I like dBrand because of those original skins they have...

really hope to win that phone...

Greetings... :)  :)

I like the side button from sony

the possibility to change the front frame and back look awesome

I would honestly LOVE a Z2, especially since it is waterproof and watching Youtube in the shower would be out of this world. My favorite thing about dbrand is how many different skins they have and how their skins look so much better than cases :D

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

That beautiful screen is epic and I love how dbrand has such a wide spread of skins to choose from.

Photography, Programming, Administrating & Gaming.