<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1888afe8/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> Just give it to me already :)

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 is the IP certification making it water proof and the high resolution camera giving it gorgeous pictures. I also really like the front facing speakers on this device. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is their excellent customer service and the high quality materials they use for their skins. 

Favorite part of the phone has to be the SD slot, you can never have enough storage.  As for dbrands being able to customize your phone very easily is nice.

I like the Z2 for dem megapixels and I like the skin that dbrand put on the phone.

Love the Z2s camera is tripple the mega pixel of my phone right now.... and dbrand's website is probably one of the coolest I've seen in awhile

I really like the size of the screen and it looks very well built and solid overall.  I LOVE that it has front facing speakers, not enough phones have this right now...  Plus I like the fact that it's got protection from water that it can actually be SUBMERGED UNDERWATER.  This is the first time I have ever heard of dbrand, but when I glanced at their website it looks VERY nice and attractive, a really nice interface and everything.  And from what I saw from the video their custom print looks very high quality and clean.

I actually really want a Xperia Z2 now, it looks really well built and powerful, and after only a year and a half my Galaxy S4 seems to be on it's way out...

Although I am somewhat wondering what the battery is like in the Z2...

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers ;P and my favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins are amazing and endlessly customizable.

I love how they decided to go with a 20 megapixel back camera and a 2 megapixel front, Also love how there are front facing speakers and a better display! And about Zbrand I think they did an excellent job making the skin for the phone it stands out and looks really nice!

I've used tn panels on mobile devices and they suuuuck! Glad to see that ips display

Z2 is a sick phone, I wish T-Mobile carried it. The dbrand skin really makes this phone pop.

The forward facing speakers are what do it for me on this phone, and the fact its Sony's audio tech. That skin thought, just makes that phone pop over the three base color options! I don't think I've ever seen a dbrand skin I haven't liked.

Favourite part about the Z2, the water proofing.

Favourite thing about dbrand, that there supporting Linus and the community by giving Linus a phone to review and a phone for the community to win.

the screen and camera are great! and dbrands skins are so cool!

My favourite thing has to be the camera, and dbrand does some pretty sweet skins.

I like the z2 because it's water proof and that you can change the focus of a picture after you take it.

i love that screen, and that linus tech tips skin *.* 

i most have it!!!

I want the Z2 because of the waterproofness and battery life. I also think that the dbrand skin on the one in the video looks pretty cool.

I like the z2 because it's water proof and that you can change the focus of a picture after you take it.

Favorite thing about the Z-2 is that it has a camera button , almost the only phone that has that and it's inovative

Favorite thing about Dbrand is that their site is really amazing and it really invites you to buy things there , I also like the look of their material choices

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

I like the look of it. It's also great to see them moving away from TN.

System : Intel Core i7 4770k | Gigabyte Z87x-ud3h | AMD Radeon HD 7970 | 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | Corsair H100i | Seasonic Platinum SS-860XP2 860W | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2 x WD 1TB greens | Fractal Define R4     ||     Laptop : 15 Inch Macbook Pro retina with dedicated graphics

Audio : Cambridge Azur 351a | Paradigm Monitor Atoms | Audio Technica ATH-M50s  ||  Camera : Sony NEX-7 | Sony Zeiss 16-70mm F4 | Minolta 70-210 F4

That is one nice phone! i especially like the waterproof feature:)

I have thought about getting my phone re-done at dbrand because it looks so damn good! :)

Good luck everyone :)

My favourite thing would be the front facing speakers and this orange definitly enhances the phone.