Awesome screen! The dbrand skin quality looks great!

The small thing you pointed out about the well-placed side buttons on the Z2 is awesome, the S3 isn't ideal for someone like me without big hands. What I like about dbrand is that skins don't look tacky and they seem to be good quality. The price is quite good, too!

I like the 20 mp camera and the dbrand wrap is badass!

I love the dedicated camera button, Too many companies seem to forget that people are using Cell phones as an AIO device and the added camera functionality it adds is nice. 

dbrand skins looks really cool and they sponsored the video, win win!

My favourite feature of the Z2 is the 3200mah battery, nice to see a company significantly boosting battery size. And as for dbrand I love how unique their design is, I'm not too fond of plain black and white phones, it looks great.

I love the Xperia Z2, everything form its awesome screen, to it having a nice camera. In terms of the dbranding I think that it is an awesome idea, not only because it gives you a one of a kind unique phone, but also because it makes the phone stand out.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I'm not gonna lie, that skin is pretty.

My favorite thing about the phone is the nice screen and what i like about dbrand is that you can costimize and personalize your phone

i like the Z2 because it is epic for its quality and performance.. i mean loot at it.. its a master piece.. plus i cant afford it so there is that

i am impressed with the dbrand because the skins dont add the bulk which regular cases do.. and its designs seem to be very precise which it both cool and classy..

i wish i had a z2

My favorite feature on the Sony Z2 is the front speakers and design.

On Dbrand website I like that you can customise individually the front, the frame and the back of some smartphones like the Nexus 5.

I like the Z2's sleek dust/waterproof design.  I like how dbrand offers style and protection without added bulk.

I would love to try out this phone and see how well its dust and water resistance deal with a heavy duty environment.
Steel filings have been the death of a good few of my phones.

Also to see how it feels using such a large device as my daily driver.

love the camera, Love the dbrand skin...... i wish they released this in the us

My favourite thing about the Z2 has to be the build quality. It's where a lot of other manufacturers are falling behind. My favourite thing about dbrand is that it brings back the good old days of when you could buy your own covers for your phone.

The Xperia Z2 is a classic example of style fusing with substance. A sleek design, with a powerful processor, all in a waterproof body make it the ultimate package! Personally, I liked the handy button placement!

As for dbrand : Great skins, great designs, great rap skills! :D

Form factor and camera, dust water resistant and ...well everything. nice touch from debrand, 

I love the fact that the phone is water proof it perfect for me.  I also love the skins that dbrand has on there website.

What i love about the z2 is the camera, the water proofness and the speakers, like im seriously tired of cupping my hand for my speakers.  and that dbrank skin looks AMAZING! and MKBHD thinks he has good hook ups for nice skins xD

I like the whole package as is. And that skin makes this phone really unique. :)

I really dig the camera on this phone. I am currently using a Moto-X and although I really love the way it looks since I got it customized on Motorola's website, the camera just isn't that great. As for Dbrand their skins look awesome, and I love being able to customize devices.

The fact that the phone is waterproof to some sort is amazing, thanks dbrand for the awesome skin!