The Z2 is dust proof and waterproof! My current phone has dust inside the front camera :(

Dbrand are awesome with their custom skins!

I like Xperia Z2 design and screen, and about dbrand I like is that their skins are high quality and the linus tech skin on Z2 looked nice

I like it because it has a really good camera and is waterproof it has a ton of cool features like glove mode something that i would use alot (because i'm a murrderer) jk it's really cold in the winter here where i live.

The skin looks really good i was on dbrands site they saupport alot of cool skins fo alot of devices like playstation 4 and and other cellphones i'm thinking of sending my playstation to get skined or however that works however i didn't see anywhere where i can create my own skin :(

I like the ID to the Sony Xperia Z2; however, I'm not a big fan of the OS changes. A stock Android OS would make this a better phone. I like how you can make custom skins from dbrand, but maybe this is just for LinusTechTips.

I'm a sucker for "waterproof" tech; love that about the Xperia.  The skin's great from dbrand too!

I would really love to win this Phone, because I own a HTC Wildfire S, which feels like the tinyest Phone in the world. I always wanted to buy another phone, but i had to decide what i want to spend my money on. I decided to make a drivers licence and not buy a phone for 600 €. This would be a great chance for me to own a such great Phone.

I love the new Screen, with the improved viewing angles, and the Linus Tech Tips design is really awesome, i really like the orange color. Dbrand did a great job on this Skin. Hoping to win i wish you a nice day, and whoever wins it, congrats :)

Honestly, the skin looks pretty amazing, and I would really enjoy having a phone with such an amazing camera on it.

My favorite thing about Z2 probably is the battery and the camera (but all sony device has a great one), as for dbrand their generosity

Water resistant phone is awesome. dbrand make nice skin for it

The best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 for me is the water- and shockproofness, as a currently iPhone user this is a huge deal.

The best aspect about this Z2 specific is the skin. When I buy a phone I immediately go searching for a cool case/skin so it seems unique, with this phone that won't be a problem!

This itself is already a thumbs up to dbrand but further I like the amount of personalization with their cases. You can really build a custom case/skin from the ground up.

I love the build quality of the Z2, that glass plus metal combination is phenomenal. As for dbrand, love the sticker shown in the video. Coincidentally my favourite color is orange :D

Love the screen! It looks pretty amazing. Also, the skin looks great too. I actually thought it was part of the phone at first.

Oh, yes. Such an amazing looking phone. Looking for a new phone and this would suit me nicely.

I currently have a Xperia SP and I love my phone, but I wish the screen was better, the screen in this Z2 is just what I want for my phone.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The Z2 has a skin that is much more usable and has some features that actually make sense, DBrand's a nice company because when you ask for a joke it the box they'll send you one.

the display and looks of the phone impressed me a lot 

please if not the phone giveaway the custom LTT skin as i already have xperia z2 purple 

please :P

My favorite thing about the z2 is its 20.7 megapixel camera and the fact that it's waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome skins.

i really like the interface of the phone and how they are forcing a giveaway :)

Thanks Linus Media Group, as well as dbrand, for another awesome giveaway! My favourite thing about the Z2 has got to be the water and dust resistance, as someone who is pretty clumsy having the extra protection is definitely welcome. Dbrand are a new name to me but from looking at their site they look like they are really delivering a top notch service. My favourite thing about them is probably the variety of devices that they offer skins for, as many similar companies tend to have pretty limited options.

I really do love the fact that the Sony Xperia Z2 is waterproof, dustproof, etc. Also dbrand has a lot of unique skin designs! I lost my HTC One V so I've been using a flip phone for the past year... I would love to get a smartphone!

dat phone i really like the screen the camera and the longer battery life and the custom skin is sick!

I really like the new screen and thanks to Dbrand for sponsoring the giveaway!

My favorite part about the Z2 is it's front-facing speakers. I wonder if you can use them under water tho...

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away a costum skinned Z2. What's not to like xD

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

my favourite thing about the z2 are the stereo speakers and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they let you customize your phone skin