Well i would have to say my favorite part of the phone would be the build quality. All my life ive had crap plastic phones and am SICK of it. Also, dbrand is badass! Looked at their website and am just shocked on how much stuff they have and how little you have to pay for it!

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

I like that the Z2 actually has front facing speakers now that's a lot better. And dbrand has cool looking Skins for a lot of different stuff not just phones.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Favourite thing about the Z2: It's screen

Favourite thing about the Dbrand: The skin is awesome

My favorite thing about the phone is the camera it looked so nice and with all those features. My favorite thing about dbrand is they make awesome linus tech tips skins then give the phone away

That's an awesome chance for a very good phone. what i like most about the phone is that they used an IPS panel and what's even make it worth more is the beautiful LTT custom skin :)

i have a samsung corby. z2 is monster and dbrand are cool 

The Xperia Z2 has a great 20.7MP camera with great software, the smart social camera, and a terrific Quad core snadragon 801 SoC. Dbrand makes skins you'll never find anywhere else, and it is great supporting different skins for many different devices.

The front facing speakers is cool.

And the dbrand skin looks awesome.

Spoiler

Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Asus ROG X99 - 5820K - 16GB G.Skill - Swiftech H220 - Noctua NF-F12 - 1TB 840/850 EVO - GTX 980Ti SLI

Mad Catz R.A.T. Pro X - Bla

ckwidow Chroma - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Breeze Audio Class D amp - Dynavoice speakers - Acer X34 Preadator - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift

My favorite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the quality of the internal specifications. A 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with a 450 MHz Adreno 330 GPU is quite the performance package indeed. Regarding my favorite thing about dbrand, I love how this company allows you to add extra style to your phone without the added bulk of a case. Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing device!

Well, all I have to say is that this phone has a great build quality and sweet features. About dbrand, I like the fact that everyone can customize their phones and that they use vinyl, which has a great feel.

That skin is soo awesome! You guys should sign it for the giveaway!

Sexy, sleek, black, 4k, android and waterproof. What else do you want from a phone?

Oh my god, the dBrand orange skin looks so freakin amazing on the Z2! Also, the water proofness of the phone would be soooooo convenient

I like the z2 because it's waterproof, and dbrands because their skins look awesome.

Best thing about Z2: IP cert. 

Best thing about dbrand: Beautiful, perfectly fit skins

I like the orange look very much, could it be mine? Pretty please?

I still have the Xperia Z and I currently use the Z1. My favourite part about the Z2 are the front facing speakers and the TN display being replaced with an IPS display. Good on dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway. That custom LTT skin looks pretty slick. Would go great with my Z and Z1 :)

I love that skin - Great job Edzel, and great job to dbrand for making it look so professional. My favorite parts of the phone are those front facing speakers and the long battery life.

I love Z2 because you can film underwater adventures and I like dbrand because they gave you this awesome phone with even more Edzel's design to review!

That foreground background camera feature looked badass, nearly as badass as the phone skin from dbrand.

Favorite thing about the Z2 is that camera, and the dbrand looks skin looks sleek as well.

Love it, the Specs are phenomenal, better than my samsung exhibit. LOVE IT!

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

I really like the forward facing speakers but I may miss watching my videos backwards. DBrand is cool because they make cool skins.