I love the camera of the Z2  and i love wood skins at dbrand , they look so nice :)

I like this phone because of its skin. I like the dbrand because it's nice.

I like the waterproof and the whole video x).

My favorite part is that it's water resistant. WHY AREN'T ALL PHONES LIKE THIS?!?!? Seriously though >.>

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

Whoaw I want it so bad 

Warning ! Frenchie trying to speak english in coming !

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers. My favorite thing about dbrand is how well their website works.

I love the great camera with the dedicated camera button and how the phone is water and dust proof. I have never heard of dbrand before, but their skins look pretty good and I like how many customization options they give you.

I NEED A NEW PHONE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE Z2, PLUS DBRAND HAS THE BEST SKINS EVER, USED IT ON MY PS4!

i like the Z2 because its features and build quality are exactly perfect for [me] and because dbrand have some sick phone skins, and i <3 them     

It has the perfect Size + that beautiful Display
Battery life is also awesome
Waterproof [For show-off]

Great camera

For the Z2, I think the biggest selling point is the waterproof eps because you can then use it in the shower and in the rain without worrying at all. I'm really happy companies like dbrand are sponsoring Linus media group and of course, the skin looks bloody great with that neon orange.

One of the best phone reviews yet!

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

The Z2 has its kinks but all in all is a fantastic phone. I love the new and improved screen and skin, and the overall look of the entire phone, along with the front facing speakers! The tacky waterproofing covers are a negative but the positives far outway these limited issues. dBrand custom skins are a godsend for all tech enthusiast, the actual painting and or replacing of the covers and physical components (rather than simply a sticker) look almost perfect and really pimp out the phone/ other hardware [especially the MKBHD edition macbook pro!]

4k Video!
no, srsly though, it's awesome with the much improved screen on it, might buy it!

When in doubt: C4

I love the 4K camera and the custom skin :D ... my favorite color

Z2 has front facing speakers and their skins look amazing  

My favorite thing about the z2 is it's beautiful design!! And that dbrand skin just make this phone look even more sexy! Not to mention the meticulously awesome packaging..

I like the feel of the sony xperia phones and I love the general look of the z2. Dbrand designs replace those stupid cases on the phones so you can hold it propperly and still keep it protected. If I don't win this I'll buy one myself. I can't stand my stupid iphone 5. I have to recharge it twice a day when it's not in use. Ooh yeah -.-

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

I love the IPS screen upgrade of the Z2! Had the Z1 and loved it but the TN panel is really a pain.

and I love you guys @dbrand for sponsoring Linus' video!

I really like the fact that the Z2 is dust and water resistant. And the fact that dbrand sponsors LTT is even better, as they make sure that LTT keeps existing. :)

Love the z2 seems like a really awesome phone, my old e71 just isn't doing what i want it to do anymore, and i'm in the unfortunate position not being able to upgrade :( Dbrand seems pretty awesome giving away this phone with this awesome skin! Many thanks!

Z2 looks great, I like square phones, dbrand makes cool skins, I don't like skins but those are cool ;)

A very good phone overall. That skin is amazing, just saying... :)

z2 is awesome because i could finaly safely use my phone in bath without being scared of dropping it into the water, and dbrand made a linus skin so they must be really kewl