Re-branded things that make little-to-no sense to the consumer.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=187 and here is this just for anybody who wants a good laugh.

Only read the forst page so far but all the rhymes so funny :P

Yeah that's what I mean by hit or miss. They have had some great stuff and some trash-tier stuff. I've used the earthwatt green 380w and it was great.

Yep i actually am using that temporarily in my 20th anneversary pentium build. The earthwatt green 650 watt was a beast and was priced amazingly. It was also the only one in the line with the fan on the top rather than the back.

Yep i actually am using that temporarily in my 20th anneversary pentium build. The earthwatt green 650 watt was a beast and was priced amazingly. It was also the only one in the line with the fan on the top rather than the back.

Heh I would throw that in a build with a pentium, but if I did I would have to use a spare GPU lying around.. All I have lying around are two 470s :P not sure it would handle a Fermi all too well lol.

yeah... btw... http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=324 this is the worst one of them all. Quite possibly the worst PSU in history.

And I just realized that this is way off-topic, sorry OP.

That's alright, it was funny! I liked it. Lol

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma