FFS Corsair, where's my K70 RGB?

APrettyCoolWalrus

I at least expected Corsair, of all companies, to keep promises. The K70 RGB was supposed to be out in late July and yet we have heard no news of it. No "I we're sorry but the keyboards are delayed." I want to see the prettiness and the reviews of it!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It's gone. Gone forever, you'll never get one.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

By the time you get it, shit'll be underwhelming IMO it's just flashing lights.

He'll be seeing nyan cat & robot unicorn's poop trails xD.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

It's gotten delayed a month of two because of "PCB issues"

I've given up all hope by now

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I've been on a grind for a much needed build over the past five months and this keyboard appeared at a pretty convenient time. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for a mechanical keyboard though, since I actually don't have a spare keyboard of any kind just lying around here (I'm using a shitty, crumbling, dying laptop to type this). I'd be willing to wait if I didn't need to ditch my laptop asap and if I had a fill-in keyboard, but at this point my build is probably a week away or less from being done.

Talked to a corsair rep and he said he hadn't heard anything about it and would guess it'll come out at the end of August/early September.

It's gotten delayed a month of two because of "PCB issues"

I've given up all hope by now

time for another keyboard!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I at least expected Corsair, of all companies, to keep promises. The K70 RGB was supposed to be out in late July and yet we have heard no news of it. No "I we're sorry but the keyboards are delayed." I want to see the prettiness and the reviews of it!

Please see my thread for the latest: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186495-an-update-from-corsair-about-the-rgb-keyboards/