moving to dallas, tx ?

Cl2G

might be moving to dallas, tx here at the end of august,

anyone live there or have friends / family from the dallas area? 

I'll be winding up in Adisson tx, just north of central dallas if I go 

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

might be moving to dallas, tx here at the end of august,

anyone live there or have friends / family from the dallas area? 

I'll be winding up in Adisson tx, just north of central dallas if I go 

My dad's friends, niece's friend's aunt's son's friend's wife's dad's friend's colleague's teacher's friend's boyfriend's uncle's son's daughter stays there. You want more info? I'll be happy to give :D 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I actually could be moving to Dallas myself.  Most likely sometime next year in May/June.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Dallas has bad choice of ISPs, just a heads up as someone whose hometown is there. Also, don't eat at a Tex-Mex restaurant known as "Tejano". They used to be godly, but went downhill under new management. If you do want something delicious and local, get the tamales at the Dallas Tortilla Factory.

The Skyline is pretty at night and Screwattack is based here if that makes up for anything. :P

I thought Dallas was one of the cities that had Google Fiber? Might be mistaken...

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I thought Dallas was one of the cities that had Google Fiber? Might be mistaken...

Nope. That's Austin, Texas' capital city. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

These two low population cities in Texas got their own fiber network where you can get 1gbps for 75usd and on the low scale, 50mbps for 35usd.

http://www.govtech.com/internet/Smithville-and-La-Grange-to-Deploy-Ultra-Fast-Broadband-Before-Austin.html

In Dallas, have fun dealing with Time Warner. As someone who was born in Dallas, I am disappointed in my city for not even trying to bring such a thing here, especially considering the size of the city.