HTC One M8 help!

flamer7

Hey there guys so I just plugged in my htc to my laptop, there is only storage under the internal storage folder, and NOTHING in SD Card. Why did this suddenly happen!? Can anyone help me!!

reboot your phone.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I did!

does it show up empty like 32gb free out of 32gb ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

with my phone, the internal storage is the sd card

Compatible with Windows 95

Hey there guys so I just plugged in my htc to my laptop, there is only storage under the internal storage folder, and NOTHING in SD Card. Why did this suddenly happen!? Can anyone help me!!

okay, calm down.

is your phone able to read information off the SD card?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Your lucky, I can't even connect my M8 to my computer. It just says Windows failed to configure this device.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

is the card encrypted? make sure its not.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Your lucky, I can't even connect my M8 to my computer. It just says Windows failed to configure this device.

download the drivers from HTC

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

does it show up empty like 32gb free out of 32gb ?

Internal 4.90/10.5. Sd 11.6/14.8

with my phone, the internal storage is the sd card

Is yours the M8? I think mine's same

okay, calm down.

is your phone able to read information off the SD card?

Yeah I think so, like ES File explorer everything shows up

is the card encrypted? make sure its not.

Shouldn't be, I used to be able to access it. only happened just now

Internal 4.90/10.5. Sd 11.6/14.8

Yeah I think so, like ES File explorer everything shows up

okay so the SD card and the slot are fine.

have you changed any settings recently? any security or encryption settings?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

download the drivers from HTC

Oh trust me that has been done multiple times. Along with different cables, ports. OSs and computers. So far I have only gotten it to work with 1 computer correctly. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

okay so the SD card and the slot are fine.

have you changed any settings recently? any security or encryption settings?

Not at all, I'm pretty sure

No, I have a Sony Xperia S.

Since there is no SD slot, it only connects the internal storage, which is again different from the phone storage.

Check what is on your SD card and see if it turns up in My Computer.

If not, phone HTC and ask them wazzap

Compatible with Windows 95

Have you tried unmounting the cards in the settings, then ejecting it with the tool that was provided with the phones and then inserting it again? 

Not at all, I'm pretty sure

make sure your phone is awake and on the home screen.

if you have any developer options enabled, disable them.

No, I have a Sony Xperia S.

Since there is no SD slot, it only connects the internal storage, which is again different from the phone storage.

Check what is on your SD card and see if it turns up in My Computer.

If not, phone HTC and ask them wazzap

Alright then

Have you tried unmounting the cards in the settings, then ejecting it with the tool that was provided with the phones and then inserting it again? 

It's the internal storage with the problem though, I think SD is fine

Alright then

It's the internal storage with the problem though, I think SD is fine

Okay I am officially confused...

In your OP you said you were having issues with the SD Card. 

yeah, #LeConfused

Hail Sithis!

I see half my things now, but internal is still f'ed up