Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Nitro portal

Trying to nail some nice solos is like following the white rabbit right down the hole, you start with some basic blues scales to pull up say, Slash from GnR type solos but if you keep obsessing about getting better well, you get to watch this level of players and you get too frustrated:

I say just come up with a solo that sounds nice but is within what you can already play, otherwise you'll spend too much time on technique and not enough playing.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I say just come up with a solo that sounds nice but is within what you can already play, otherwise you'll spend too much time on technique and not enough playing.

^

This

+ Being in a band is hard work. And often stressfull as all hell 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sounds sick as hell man :) I'm actually doing something similar. My best advice is to play with people you get along with. Take it from someone who knows personally how terrible being in a band with people you dislike is. 

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Awesome I still need to practice but another 1-2 years of solid practice and I will be looking for members .

Well if you've made up your mind then Good luck^^

Just try to find likeminded people to play with when you are looking for members like @TheQRoks said.

I was in a band that changed drummer about two hundred times in a week and where the rythm guitarist was a diva.. You don't want that

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"