Is Noctua fans worth it in a high-end build with an H110i and just aircooled gpus?

TeKNiQue

Are they really worth the price? How much difference would they make from the stock fans in a high-end case like the 750D?

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

They would be much quieter compared to the stock ones.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Are they really worth the price? How much difference would they make from the stock fans in a high-end case like the 750D?

If you can afford them then yes. But if you can afford Noctuas, spend a bit more for Be Quiets

"Rawr XD"

If you can afford them then yes. But if you can afford Noctuas, spend a bit more for Be Quiets

I prefer Noctuas to Be Quiet. If anything if he spends more, he should go for Noiseblockers. 

Why are Noctua fans considered expensive? I paid $24 for my NF-P12, didn't seem like a lot to me

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Why are Noctua fans considered expensive? I paid $24 for my NF-P12, didn't seem like a lot to me

In sweden they cost like almost double that

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

In sweden they cost like almost double that

Oh... That must suck

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Short answer, yes. Long answer, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Maybe not for what they are priced at in Sweden. Try and import them if it is cheaper to do so.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I prefer Noctuas to Be Quiet. If anything if he spends more, he should go for Noiseblockers. 

I would also go for Noctua unless he can get the Be Quiet Silent Wings 2. Those things are amazing. I only have one and it's pretty much inaudible at 100% speed, compared to a Noctua P12 which in the same situation could still be heard.

"Rawr XD"