Transfert file from my SSD to my HDD

Feck-to

Because I am stupid and goofy I forgot to reset my place to install all my music and games on my HDD, so they are just 10GB left on my SSD. I wanna transfert my games in Steam/Steamapps/common from my SSD to my HDD.

I wanna also change the implacement of my ITunes/Foobar folder from C: to D: without fudge thing up.

I pretty scared of messing in my folder because I don't wan't to break something.

Please help!!

Simple iTunes guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1364

For foobar, Add the new folder where you will put the music to the settings in Media Library, alongside with the old location. Both should say 'Monitoring' and your songs will show up twice; Then remove the old folder. Everything will be back to normal but the new drive letter. The playback statistics and the playlists (auto playlists etc) will be kept.

You can also change the directory of music by default in windows by right clicking the music system folder (on the left taskbar in file explorer) and choosing properties and under the location tab change that to your new folder on your HDD, same for pictures, videos, and any other non vital system folder.

Desktop-CPU: i7 4790k   GPU: ASUS GTX 970   MOBO: Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 mATX   RAM: 16GB 1600MHz Cucial Ballistix   Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB & 840 128GB + 3X WD Blue 1TB   Cooling: Corsair H105   Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Peripherals- Keyboard: Leopold FC660M   Mouse: Logitech G502   Headphones: ATH M50s   Mic: Blue Snowball  Monitors: Dell UP2414Q 4K  Laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 256GB SSD  Other: Moto X, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Player