Best bundle internet deals in Canada?

Luke

I looked at my moms Shaw bill, $89 for premier TV, $18 for movie central, $60 for shaw high speed 25, $30 for home phone. So $200 a month.... That's quite a lot.

I'm going to search now right but i figured i would post this first. I'm sure i will find something but i would like to find the best price rather than just a better price. if anyone knows of anything any help is very much appreciated

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Call Shaw and say that you'll switch over to Telus and they'll probably give you a big discount to stay with them. When your discount is over, call them again and say that you're going to switch over to Telus again and they'll extend the discount.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Call Shaw and say that you'll switch over to Telus and they'll probably give you a big discount to stay with them. When your discount is over, call them again and say that you're going to switch over to Telus again and they'll extend the discount.

Haha alright good plan, I'll do that first thing tomorrow. I think i'll also try giving a few companies a ring and tell them i'll go with whoever can give me the best bundle price.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

You know what, My dad was calling Telus, he speaks Chinese and talked to the english support and said he was going to cut because it was to expensive and the dude gave us a 50% discount for 6 months .. lolz You don't get that when you talk to the Chinese support.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Haha alright good plan, I'll do that first thing tomorrow. I think i'll also try giving a few companies a ring and tell them i'll go with whoever can give me the best bundle price.

Good luck. I've been doing it for a while now. :D

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990