Why do SO MANY PC gamers play Battlefield?

Internet Swag

I remember when EA made BF3 free for a while, 75K players online in BF3 and 20K in BF4 lol. BF4 is just a shitty game, looks crap compared to BF3. I hate cartoon graphics for fps games >.>

I remember when EA made BF3 free for a while, 75K players online in BF3 and 20K in BF4 lol. BF4 is just a shitty game, looks crap compared to BF3. I hate cartoon graphics for fps games >.>

wow man we havnt played the same game...BF4 looks so much more refined than BF3 on my PC!

I must admit that strike at karkand was badass on BF3 tho!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

people saying BF3> BF4.

*dodges noob momentum*

YESSSS!

On a serious note, BF3 vs BF4 is like comparing Win XP to windows 7

It's an upgrade (and it's a good proportional exemple)

Y'all purists be conservative. It's ok that you cannot resist the nostlagia posion of past BF games.

See EA hire neurologists for business purposes. :lol:

I have no idea about that last statement.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Everyone is forced to play BF4 due to the fact that humans roam the countryside like cattle.  The game programmers think they are smart but they themselves are herded like cattle.  As a result, we have part 4 and 5 of every game and no new ideas.  We are forced to play the latest and greatest same idea.  We are forced to complain about the latest and greatest idea...

Almost every thread I see, GPU or CPU, AMD or Nvidia, Intel or AMD there's like a 80% chance that it will be for BF4.

I'm like wtf, looking at old threads about GPU's like the 7990, people are asking if it'll run BF3 at 120fps.

Why do so many of you people play BF4? Does no one else play anything other than FPS? -_-

Because it's a real PC game and not a crappy console port.

It's one of the few franchises that actually has extra features on PC and where the devs are PC gamers and care for the platform.

Battlefield 3 was the game that made me switch from console to PC.

It's works pretty simple on PC.

If you make a good PC version the community will embrace that and if you don't they will bury you under a mountain of hate *cough Ubisoft *cough.

RTX2070OC 

One of the better FPS game series' on the market, It's also much more 'realistic' feeling (I use that loosely) because of the graphics.

It doesn't have the cartoon feel like Call Of Duty and It doesn't take an advanced player to get started.

My Rig:

GIGABYTE 8LMNT-USB3 - AMD FX6300 - REPLACING GPU - 8gb HyperX - REPLACING PSU

It still bringes diverse gaming experiences.

You can get your CoD-shoot-everybody-around-you-experience, over team-based-infantry-fighting-between-buildings and large scale battles with tanks and such.

It looks good.

You can actually help each other out. My two BF buddies and me usually go as medic/engineer/support oder 2 medics/1support.

Destruction is mostly fun and only sometimes frustrating. ;-)

Most bad bugs are fixed, it is not really anything annoying in my opinion.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Because people use it as a benchmark. Like "will it run watch dogs"