can humans digest hay?

Snickerzz

People love horses. @Snickerzz maybe a lil' too much.

I get that, but it seems like one moderator in particular doesn't get what "off topic" means. To me it means random ass shit that we deem worthy of discussing. Why delete an entire thread, one that I was in fact eager to take part in, just because one jerk says "this is a tech forum not reddit"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I get that, but it seems like one moderator in particular doesn't get what "off topic" means. To me it means random ass shit that we deem worthy of discussing. Why delete an entire thread, one that I was in fact eager to take part in, just because one jerk says "this is a tech forum not reddit"

Well that guy was like farming, so it was probably related to the previous post he made literally asking for likes.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

if sometthing causes fights or has been asked a million times i see reason for it being deleted 

Well that guy was like farming, so it was probably related to the previous post he made literally asking for likes.

this^

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

if sometthing causes fights or has been asked a million times i see reason for it being deleted this^

This is off topic, there is no post count here.

It just irritates me because it was a subject I actually wanted to discuss, and before I could even post it was deleted for no reason at all. As I said, this is off topic, so there really is no reason to delete threads unless it becomes a massive insult fight and people actually get mad at each other.

This is off topic, there is no post count here.

It just irritates me because it was a subject I actually wanted to discuss, and before I could even post it was deleted for no reason at all. As I said, this is off topic, so there really is no reason to delete threads unless it becomes a massive insult fight and people actually get mad at each other.

i understand that, i would have 20k posts if they counted in off topic xD but likes do count however

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i understand that, i would have 20k posts if they counted in off topic xD but likes do count however

I miss your old avatar, was way creepier and thus funnier

When exactly did you get this horse fetish of yours? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I miss your old avatar, was way creepier and thus funnier

XDDDDD i might change it, i like yours just cuz i get the reference

i dont consider it a fetish and ive loved them since birth ^-^

When he looked in the tent.

why would you need to know? you're a horse after all, why would you be concerned with us lesser beings? :P

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

why would you need to know? you're a horse after all, why would you be concerned with us lesser beings? :P

Maybe it's part of a conversion program he is trying to make us go through. First we're eating hay and next we are all horses.

I'm watching you @Snickerzz

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Maybe it's part of a conversion program he is trying to make us go through. First we're eating hay and next we are all horses.

I'm watching you @Snickerzz

damn, subject #79677 has becone aware

damn, subject #79677 has becone aware

Aww, that's my favourite number.

Aww, that's my favourite number.

its also your member number :D

its also your member number :D

Yeah, I waited until that number to sign up :P

@Snickerzz You need a new home http://www.horseforum.com/

They will help you with all your horse needs :D

That forum really does have everything you'd ever need as a horse lover.

Humans can't digest corn, but we eat that anyway. Knock yourself out. :V

Humans can't digest corn, but we eat that anyway. Knock yourself out. :V

We can digest the starch in it.

I've never actually had the typical "corn result" and I friggin love steamed corn

Just a hint, if you've always boiled it, try steaming it instead, soooooo much better

Omg man xD that made my day. On my phone at work here and I saw the topic title. Knew it had to be you xD

Don't let them tell you you need a new home. Look i built you a stable :D