Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

My favorite videos are:
Jay's: 

(because I live in Brazil, which is pretty freaking hot :P )
Quickie's: 
(cause I just love to see "myths" debunked :) )

It's hard picking up a favourite...

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Hey, I've been watching a lot of Linus' videos over the last few weeks and I just found out about Jay's channel through the giveaway and I think i'll enjoy his content too. I'd love the psu for a 280x toxic crossfire setup.

Alright Jay and Linus, here's the situation. So I'm running a pre-built right now that is from 2005 that can run just cause 1 at 25 frames per second on low settings. Even the little kids next door laugh at my failure of a rig.

So what I've been doing is going to my girlfriends house and jacking her computer so that I can play all the latest games. She has gotten to the point where she's upset with me and she told me to just build my own and stop playing games entirely, what a nightmare right?!

So I've begun to put together pieces and parts in order to build my rig and I discovered both your and Jay's channels. Now I've gotten all the parts except the gpu (which I've been waiting to go on sale) and a psu (was going to buy corsair cx, but found out they are just so so, therefore I'm waiting it out.)

Then I see this giveaway, like a gift from the hardware Gods! If I win this giveaway, I'll be able to spend more money on my girlfriend's upcoming birthday, and that would truly mean a lot to me!

I'm going to post the 2 videos which helped me on my FIRST build Journey!

Http://www.youtube.com/embed/M9WKzIeDCRc

Http://www.youtube.com/embed/dhMg4OdKJd8

This Jay video shows passion. One of the things that I like about his work is he always shows passion for technology to which I can relate.

This Linus video is my favorite. He explains something that all my friends know nothing about, yet all their lives are affected by it. Delivering information in small bite-sized chunks is what I like about his videos. Helps me explain stuff to people by using his metaphores/examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZcszUj5szA&list=PLQMVnqe4XbictUtFZK1-gBYvyUzTWJnOk&index=24

Linus:

Jay:

May the best man/woman win! xD

These two videos right here (Y) thought thats just off the top my head real quick