Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Giveaways always sweet. Both channels are great. Keep doing it!)) 

Hope to get something to update my old computer, which include really old GPU (Radeon 4850).

I would like to replace my gpu as I still have a GTX 560Ti. 

There are so many good vids from both of you, I dont have favourites.

From Linus I guess this vid on bearings - I know it sounds mundane, but since bearings aren't exciting this vid saved me from reading a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't like to read up on (what can I say, I get lazy but I like to know stuff)

From Jay, probably this one on rads. I found it useful when buying my water-cooling setup so in terms of information I actually used * the purchase price of the stuff I used the info in vid for, this one:

For super expensive stuff I tend to watch/read a bunch of reviews hence the videos I chose were for the low-mid price range stuff that I tend to spend less time researching. 

Cheers,
Ben

I would love to win this with that gpu and psu i could turn my spare parts into an adequate gaming PC.  

Well not sure exactly what to say but i will keep this simple. I need a graphics card and my friend needs a psu so this givaway is something of great use to me. I have been a viewer of both channels for best part of a year now and have enjoyed learning more about technology while i scape together some cash for a pc. My favourite techquickie was this one about antialiasing 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqi0114mwtY&list=TLoC3Domg7z3NHBWPEDadrbtQA-fUMyChB

as it helped me figure out what was causing my laptop to struggle with metro last light and the jayz2cent video is about an nvidia 750ti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxUsGZedLSQ&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ&index=85

as it shows what a tiny card can do.

Well, even if I don't win I guess I found JayZ, pretty cool channel - Why didn't you mention him earlier Linus!  :angry:

Sweet contest! These were crucial in my first build:

Jayz:

Linus:

Current Build

4770K --- GA-Z87X-OC --- EVGA 780 Ti Classified --- 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Windows 8.1 + A comically crashing OS X 10.9

You guys are really awesome.

I'm sure that many people got some help for all of your videos incl. my self.

Keep it up!

- TaGGii