Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

I like free stuff and I can not lie, You other brothers can't deny!

Jay's video:

Linus' Video:

From jayztwocents, i love his Titan video :P

And from Linus, I quite like this: 

I don't know though, I were to find my favorite video from the LinusTechTips channel, I would have to go with the cleaning a pc the rugged manly way video, but that isnt what this is about :(

And another giveaway that I can't win or participate in ... le sigh.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

This vid from Linus really helped my grasp what AA really is.

Jay really help me out with this vid about RAM. 

Best TechQuickie video: 

Best Jay video: 

Also does it work if my subscriptions are set to private? I am subscribed to both channels! Promise!

Linus's  video

Jay's video

Just in case if it's only a techquickie's video

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

techquickie is getting some recognition

techquickie is giving away stuff

Hey guys, I've been watching both of you for a while now. You guys even helped me build my first PC, I can't wait to build a second. I have learned a lot from both of you, Thank you so much.

I literally just subbed jayztwocents this week and now this! Love all three of your guys channels!

This one because it's an inside joke that all computer programs are related to needing more memory.

http://youtu.be/0FL_TextgAQ

I love build videos and this one was i liked a lot!

Accidental double post. If this post wins, give it to that guy \/ down below

favorite Techquickie 

favorite JayZTwoCents 

favorite from Linus:

favorite from JayzTwoCents: 

I do love both of your channel's content. Even if i don't win, thank you for your content, and it is the most informative, interesting, and funny tech-related content on the internet. And belive me, I've searched! 

Keep up the fantastic work! :D

this video got me into the mindset that maybe it was time to get rid of my old vga cable but alas i couldn't due to complications   

this video isvery interesting like watching a build guide for the very first time and realising that it's very different to what you initially thought of it