Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

- because boobs.
because camera looks awesome

Enjoyed the information regarding the display adapters as I was never to sure what to use with my computer

I had gotten a kick out of this video, it made me laugh a lot since it was only a chair review. But I could still use a new chair.

Videos where both hosts arent particularly happy about filming them? It could of been worse linus.... chilli powder?

You guys make computing fun and interesting. Keep it up :)

My favorite Techquickie

my favorite Jay Vid

Good luck all, hope I wins

"This is my Aye-soos Laptop. It's got a space grade aluminum chassis, you know for weight reduction. It's also got a light-up keyboard so I can see what I'm typin' to bitches in the dark and shit. It's also got an Ebay Samsung SSD with a flame sticker on it. The flames add more GB per millisecond of course."

Jay's video: 

Linus' (TechQuickie) Video: 

Awesome giveaway and collaboration guys!

TechQuickie (Linus)

JayzTwoCents (Jay)

Thanks guys, my youtube channel is TheNikkiMouse and i love both channels, also I'm subbed to both thanks  :)

I've had to show this video to most of my console friends, because they had no idea what AA is :P

I love the channel overall, very helpful.

Amazing build. All of the buildvlogs where interesting to watch :)

My Favorite TechQuickie Video is when Linus explains the differences between a Custom-Built PC vs. a Pre-Built PC:

My Favorite JayzTwoCents video is when Jay goes in-depth about how to setup a custom PC watercooling loop:

And, as a bonus...my favorite Linus Tech Tips video is when Linus goes “OVERKILL” on a water cooled gaming PC build:

I may not be about that "Thug Life", but I am about that "Nerd Life"; all day, every day!

You and Jays Videos Are short Sweet And too the piont just how i like them! Thanks to the both of you for putting the content that you post up on youtube it makes my life so much easier when i have a question about something!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Helped me out when my wife and I was looking for a rechargeble battery for our honeymoon at Disneyland

As a 3D artist and a gamer. It's really helpful

I could really use those Parts, but I still enjoy your Channels guys. Lots of tips I have picked from you guys on building my next PC. Thanks Guys.