Headphone DAC + amp for under £150

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Extension cable?

Nah mang, not how audyafeels work.

Romeo and Juliet style? Can I be Juliet?

Sure and sure. Although we're going to need to have a talk about me always topping in this relationship.

Sure and sure. Although we're going to need to have a talk about me always topping in this relationship.

I wanna be your bitchmaid. All 2m, 65kg of little spoon

All 2m, 65kg of little spoon

Like putting the soup ladle in the melon baller

Like putting the soup ladle in the melon baller

*shit eating grin*

Losing battle, but such is life. 

Not really. Just take your business elsewhere where it's actually welcome. I'm sure you, of all people, should know that.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Not really. Just take your business elsewhere where it's actually welcome. I'm sure you, of all people, should know that.

Which is why I am here, not headfi, because this is the somewhere else. 

The Xonar DG has a headphone amp. So nothing.

It measures identically to your Xonar, and its built as well as an O2 will be. If you want to over spend, go for it, I'm not stopping you. You are just another person who gets pushed through our system here, and I could really care less. 

These DT770 PRO sound like complete shit on the Xonar DG. I purchased a o2 amp and dac after using them on the Xonar for about 1 hour. Truley some of the worst sounding headphones ive ever used. I hope the o2 stuff makes them sound better.

They sound boomy and distorted when I turn them to the maximum volume on the xonar. They are OK when at half volume, but any higher and they start to sound bad again.

These DT770 PRO sound like complete shit on the Xonar DG. I purchased a o2 amp and dac after using them on the Xonar for about 1 hour. Truley some of the worst sounding headphones ive ever used. I hope the o2 stuff makes them sound better.

They sound boomy and distorted when I turn them to the maximum volume on the xonar. They are OK when at half volume, but any higher and they start to sound bad again.

Amps don't change headphones. 

Amps don't change headphones.

Yes they do.

I also ordered the O2 DAC.

I have ordered them as sepperate units so I can return the DAC if the amp fixes my problem.

Yes they do.

I also ordered the O2 DAC.

I have ordered them as sepperate units so I can return the DAC if the amp fixes my problem.

No. No they don't, its not how electricity works....

No. No they don't, its not how electricity works....

Yes youre right. The amp will have no effect on the way these headphones sound in any way at all. I dont know what I was thinking when I payed £180 for both of these useless metal boxes with dials on them. i shall return them straight away and continue using my Asus Xonar DG.

Yes youre right. The amp will have no effect on the way these headphones sound in any way at all. I dont know what I was thinking when I payed £180 for both of these useless metal boxes with dials on them. i shall return them straight away and continue using my Asus Xonar DG.

Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.

Gee if only we had said that repeatedly before he bought them, then he could have saved a couple bucks. 

Gee if only we had said that repeatedly before he bought them, then he could have saved a couple bucks. 

But we didn't so it's on us oh shit oh goddamn

Damn I wish I could make smart consumer choices for others completely telepathically. 

Damn I wish I could make smart consumer choices for others completely telepathically. 

Its hardly a huge expense.

If it makes no difference or I change my mind I can just return them anyway.

Do you tho. Sounds exhausting.

Its hardly a huge expense.

If it makes no difference or I change my mind I can just return them anyway.

LPT, replace the headphones, as they are the part of the audio chain that determines how things sound.

Do you tho. Sounds exhausting.

orllynow? 

orllynow? 

Ya. Plus if you could do that so would I, and then I'd make you spend your life savings on dat gender reassignment.

Ya. Plus if you could do that so would I, and then I'd make you spend your life savings on dat gender reassignment.

Oh my lanta I like this plan, tho $150+/- the $60-$35 in cash under my keyboard won't cover it.