NBA 2k15 (NEXT GEN GRAPHICS) ON PC?

ianpatrocinio

the title says it all . do you think 2k will make a version of NEXT GEN GRAPHICS on PC users? 

not likely, sports game were never really about the graphics lol

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Is that the basketball one?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

not likely, sports game were never really about the graphics lol

but i mean the features and gameplay   in next gen graphics is different

but i mean the features and gameplay   in next gen graphics is different

Nope, pc never really gets special thing with Sports game.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

• 1 month later...

^As Nick said above this year the PC version will be running on the same engine as X1/PS4 (last years was essentially a port of the 360/ps3 version) although one of the devs mentioned that graphics will be better for the PC version (provided your hardware can handle it) I've had it preordered since the first day it was possible, I'm counting down the days, can't wait. 

Is that the basketball one?

Yea. It's quite terrible.

And the people look deformed. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Better cancel that preorder and tell all the basketball fans not to bother then,Your opinion seems the most valid I've ever came across in my life.  

Do you really want a review? (I won't do one anyways)

I have played the NBA 2K series since 2008 because my friend likes them.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Better cancel that preorder and tell all the basketball fans not to bother then,Your opinion seems the most valid I've ever came across in my life.  

A valid opinion is valid. The biggest change they've ever done to the series was going from an 8 direction movement to 360° movement. The gameplay is still crap and so are the graphics.

the title says it all . do you think 2k will make a version of NEXT GEN GRAPHICS on PC users? 

This year versions (unlike last years) uses the same engine as the next gen consoles. Last years version = pass. This one = buy.

From IGN (screw linking their website) "The complete NBA 2K15 experience found on PlayStation and Xbox One consoles will also appear - fully realised - on the PC platform," 2K said in a press release.

"Gamers will be able to experience the full breadth of new modes and features found on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with even more graphical fidelity."

2K also released the above in-game screenshot of NBA 2K15 cover athlete Kevin Durant, taken from the PC version.

NBA2K15_PC.png

Just wish there was still a NFL 2k series and it was on PC, cus Madden sucks.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

A valid opinion is valid. The biggest change they've ever done to the series was going from an 8 direction movement to 360° movement. The gameplay is still crap and so are the graphics.

I preordered this game the day preorders were allowed. I disagree that you think the gameplay is crap but they have made tons of improvements to the game this year in addition to them porting the X1 and PS4 versions over instead of the 360 and PS3.