guinea pigs, anyone?

AlexGoesHigh

idk i'm bored so i'm posting my bro guinea pigs here to see if some one at least likes them

mDgUyaH.jpg

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Rats with smaller tails IMO, I don't care for rodents.

AWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Screw all of you, this is cuter:

snip

cats are overrated, come at me BRAH!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

snip

that so...

iXTZWB7YPsjxF.gif

Rats with smaller tails IMO, I don't care for rodents.

Oh look, overgrown vermin.  :P

chihuahuas-cover.jpg

Capybara.

capybara.jpg

Flemish Giants.

63.jpg?w=640

Wait... Does that mean you don't like Pikachu?  :o

Picachu-crying-pokemon.gif

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

that so...

snip

I refuse!!!

#CatMasterRace!!!!!!

i'm a potato

that so...

iXTZWB7YPsjxF.gif

*Right click, save as..*

And yeah I had a pet Guinea pig for a little while, unfortunately he died really quickly within just a few months  :(

-------

Current Rig

-------

But... but... baby fox is too adorable

snip

On that subject, Russia - I think Russia started it - have bred and domesticated silver foxes. I don't know if it's legal here or if it's "finished" and silver foxes can be adopted.

Silver-Fox-8.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

*Right click, save as..*

And yeah I had a pet Guinea pig for a little while, unfortunately he died really quickly within just a few months  :(

aww, that sad, did you know why he passed away so soon :( also these 2 are actually mother and son the little one is just a week and a half old and the mom has like 4-5 months since my bro bought it, the dad has almost the same color pattern as the little one but with more white hair and different hair style, hes a year old next month, i'm just saying this to see if you forget about him

about the .gif yeah as soon as i saw it i bookmarked it, its too good, i think someone posted it in the meme thread a few months ago

I had a bad experience with my sisters guinea pig when i was little. Never wanted one since.

On that subject, Russia - I think Russia started it - have bred and domesticated silver foxes. I don't know if it's legal here or if it's "finished" and silver foxes can be adopted.

Snip

Everyone to Russia!

*Starts packing bags*

I am happy little Vegemite.

Everyone to Russia!

*Starts packing bags*

aww, that sad, did you know why he passed away so soon :( also these 2 are actually mother and son the little one is just a week and a half old and the mom has like 4-5 months since my bro bought it, the dad has almost the same color pattern as the little one but with more white hair and different hair style, hes a year old next month, i'm just saying this to see if you forget about him

about the .gif yeah as soon as i saw it i bookmarked it, its too good, i think someone posted it in the meme thread a few months ago

It was my own damn fault which makes me feel even more like a terrible person: We were in the middle of summer, seriously like 40c temps so I felt that just leaving him in the room will be cruel so I opened up the bedroom window and left his cage by that window. Except that day of all things, there was a flash storm with quite a bit of water, by the time I got home he was already sick and not knowing how fragile they are I decided not to take him to a vet as an emergency thinking "I'll go in the morning (it was late at night)" but he barely made it through the night and was quite lethargic and barely breathing by the morning  -_-

-------

Current Rig

-------

It was my own damn fault which makes me feel even more like a terrible person: We were in the middle of summer, seriously like 40c temps so I felt that just leaving him in the room will be cruel so I opened up the bedroom window and left his cage by that window. Except that day of all things, there was a flash storm with quite a bit of water, by the time I got home he was already sick and not knowing how fragile they are I decided not to take him to a vet as an emergency thinking "I'll go in the morning (it was late at night)" but he barely made it through the night and was quite lethargic and barely breathing by the morning  -_-

accidental like, dont mind it, but that seriously sucks :( and i kinda feel terrible about it, i guess is because even though they aren't my responsibility (my bro is) i would feel terrible if something happened to them, i'm not the kind of person that likes pet much, but those furballs are really good to be with on bad days (as long as you don't leave too much out of the cage, for very obvious reasons)

Yeah I should have looked more into their amazingly fast deteriorating health, I'm used to cats and dogs which can honestly be sick for a little while before it being a real emergency, in fact we have several cats that have survived stillborn infections for 1 or 2 days and they recovered ok but this little fur ball took me by surprise.

-------

Current Rig

-------