*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

For me the GTR is the best car there, love them things so much.

The landmine though, I was literally crying with laughter when it went off.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

that was great :) GTR>M6>CGT

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

What a great episode! "Richard, your jacket is made of pure 1935!" Best episode I've seen in such a long time, especially the claymore incident.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Love this new episode, love that they take a piss on Argentina's stupid logic within the first 10 minutes. 

Seriously, why does America get the episodes after the UK? I thought they would show the episode at the same time for everybody.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Did anyone else catch this?

Very subtle TG.. very subtle :D

iDdstH3.png

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Season 22 is turning out to be one of the best in a while. Just finished watching ep 3. Got to say it was the most I've laughed in a while. 

Richard's patient evacuation cannon xD

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Season 22 is turning out to be one of the best in a while. Just finished watching ep 3. Got to say it was the most I've laughed in a while. 

To those who haven't seen the episode yet, the "spoiler" button is there for a reason.  Don't click it.

Well, there was no mention in the rules of getting the patient in through the door, was there?

Richard's patient evacuation cannon xD

Let me guess, iPlayer? Because the BBC America episode airs tomorrow.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

To those who haven't seen the episode yet, the "spoiler" button is there for a reason.  Don't click it.

Well, there was no mention in the rules of getting the patient in through the door, was there?

Whoops. Edited posts. Now in spoilers :D

Sorry if I ruined it for anyone @terrytek

Let me guess, iPlayer? Because the BBC America episode airs tomorrow.

Yes. I assumed that's what everyone does? I'm in the US and I use iPlayer.. 

Best thing since sliced bread. The only odd thing is that you cannot cast it to a Chromecast unless youre watching the episode live. 

If you can use iPlayer, you'll have to wait a day indeed.  I don't have the BBC (no TV) and iPlayer isn't available here, so I use "other" ways of acquiring the episode.

If you can use iPlayer, you'll have to wait a day indeed.  I don't have the BBC (no TV) and iPlayer isn't available here, so I use "other" ways of acquiring the episode.

Use a proxy

System: Thinkpad T460

I use iPlayer and it isn't available in the US...

Hola or Zenmate are your friends ;)

ZenMate for Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-security-privacy/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme

ZenMate for Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zenmate-security-privacy-vpn/?src=hp-btn-promo

Just change your location to the UK, then open up iPlayer and it should work fine

This episode was better than the last one. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

my signature, nuff said

also yes, the new series was totally worth the wait

Failed to load signature. Error 404 - Witty comment not found

One of my favorite moments was Jay Leno on the Stars Drive Mid Priced cars segment.  

That or the Toyota Hilux destruction test.  Also, wow the production values of this show get better and better each time.  Their Mercedes G Wagen 6x6 videography was bloody amazing.  

One of my favorite moments was Jay Leno on the Stars Drive Mid Priced cars segment.  

That or the Toyota Hilux destruction test.  Also, wow the production values of this show get better and better each time.  Their Mercedes G Wagen 6x6 videography was bloody amazing.

Nah, the Leno in the reasonably priced car was decent, but not great. I thought Daniel Ricciardo last night was brilliant, he's such an honest, heart on his sleeve guy.

If you thought the G-Wagen coverage was good, the mclaren P1, Porsche 918 and probably the Ferrari LaFerrari videography are even better.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Nah, the Leno in the reasonably priced car was decent, but not great. I thought Daniel Ricciardo last night was brilliant, he's such an honest, heart on his sleeve guy.

If you thought the G-Wagen coverage was good, the mclaren P1, Porsche 918 and probably the Ferrari LaFerrari videography are even better.

Oh man, My non-existent ovaries will definitely explode with the P1, 918 and LaFerrari episode. I've been looking forward to it ever since they mentioned it last season.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Oh man, My non-existent ovaries will definitely explode with the P1, 918 and LaFerrari episode. I've been looking forward to it ever since they mentioned it last season.

I'm rooting for the P1 all day long. It's the best looking IMHO, sounds great and it's british.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm rooting for the P1 all day long. It's the best looking IMHO, sounds great and it's british.

I prefer the p1 too, but I'm afraid it's going to be beaten by the porsche...

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I prefer the p1 too, but I'm afraid it's going to be beaten by the porsche...

Really? Of all I would think the Porsche would be last. The Ferrari and the McLaren seem to be on another level IMO.