GTX 880 possibly come to Gamescome in mid-Aug

ViruZ_HUN

honestly I'd recommend anyong go with a 780 for now and sli later, especially if the prices drop again, a $450 780 is the best value for gpu I think we've ever seen :)

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

honestly I'd recommend anyong go with a 780 for now and sli later, especially if the prices drop again, a $450 780 is the best value for gpu I think we've ever seen :)

I got a Fermi GTX550 so I doubt I shoud get a 700 series card:D I wan't to skip the whole Kepler:D lol

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Is it unlockable?

But If there will be a 880Ti will Nvidia possibly give it before 2015?

There are lots of factors to this. 

780Ti had the perfect set up. The 290x was on terms with the 780, however Nvidia played it smart and released a version of the GK110 chip with locked cores. When the 290x released then Nvidia put out the 708Ti which was stronger than the 290x and 780. If AMD can put out the 390x before Nvidia(and have it perform decently strong), Nvidia just might have to release a full GM204 chip to make sure they stay in their relative leads. AMD and Nvidia are known to play war games, you have to analyze the situation pretty well ;)

Its still surprises me how everyone is so interested if there will be an 880Ti or not, then again its pretty rare to have an x80Ti card. 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |